PJ's/Pillow/ZZZ's Protest vs Chelsea

Demitri_C

How about the whole stand turns around and does a full moon if we play like shit and go down by a goal...funny, hasn't been done, and nobody would have to miss eight minutes of the match

Good Idea - I hear Thomas Hitzlberger will be the Chelsea game though !

What's your point?

• Like 2

I think we should do the arrows thing. Every time we start to attack everyone should point arrows at the goal. Would be hilarious.

If it had been our idea, maybe. We'd just be the dickheads that copied another set of fans, like Manchester City are.

The arrows wouldn't have the same comical affect at Villa Park. It was funny when the other team did it because the stand was pretty empty to they had room to run about following the play. Maybe if everyone had those big pointy foam gloves and just pointed at every attack.

I admire the thought that people are going to, but I believe for the sake of 1 home game we really need to make this a hostile environment against Lambert. Plenty of chants like

Boring boring Villa

Let's pretend we scored a goal

We want our Villa back

We want Lambert out

It won't be pretty, but for the sake of one game, it might push him over the edge and do the decent thing and resign.

I've completely had enough now

Edited by benireduk

The arrows wouldn't have the same comical affect at Villa Park. It was funny when the other team did it because the stand was pretty empty to they had room to run about following the play. Maybe if everyone had those big pointy foam gloves and just pointed at every attack.

I like it. Kenny Everett style..

kenever3.jpg

• Like 2

I like it. Kenny Everett style..

kenever3.jpg

Brother Lee Love!

Â