PJ's/Pillow/ZZZ's Protest vs Chelsea

Demitri_C

Why can't we just support the **** team?? Every game this season sounds like a morgue. Yes the games are boring.. more reason to get pissed.. sing songs and create some noise. Instead of organising protests how about organising how to generate a positive supporting environment.

Get behind them and don't just sit there quietly. I can't help but think when it gets quiet and awkward the players feel the tension and when they misplace a pass they hear groans. When I went to VP it was rocking and you just feel energised. The players feel that too. Players are finding it hard to get going but you can see their busting a gut. They need OUR support.

Get Villa Park rocking and make it intimidating. Surely that's what fans should be doing.

Absolutely, 100% damn right.

Not that I support any protest by the way but it is frustrating reading posts when it is obvious there is no unified message and the protest will make us look like a bunch of clowns as a club

I just get worried this is one of those pranks where everyone says they're going to do it but aren't really, so I end up going along in my PJs looking like a tit when everyone else is dressed like a superhero or something.

Lol best laugh all day that's something i would do lol lol

Why can't we just support the **** team?? Every game this season sounds like a morgue. Yes the games are boring.. more reason to get pissed.. sing songs and create some noise. Instead of organising protests how about organising how to generate a positive supporting environment.

Get behind them and don't just sit there quietly. I can't help but think when it gets quiet and awkward the players feel the tension and when they misplace a pass they hear groans. When I went to VP it was rocking and you just feel energised. The players feel that too. Players are finding it hard to get going but you can see their busting a gut. They need OUR support.

Get Villa Park rocking and make it intimidating. Surely that's what fans should be doing.

Why after paying to be entertained by our football team should we have to entertain ourselves!  That sounds like going to a chippy and having to cook our own fekkin chips!!!!!

Why after paying to be entertained by our football team should we have to entertain ourselves!  That sounds like going to a chippy and having to cook our own fekkin chips!!!!!

It is a commitment. Like a marriage. Through thick and thin. Sickness and in health and all that. Unfortunately our club is very sick and we need to stick by it and not walk away (even if it is for 8 minutes).

Look everyones entitled to do what they feel is best so not everyone will agree. I just hope those of you that come back in the 9th minute. Get behind the team from then on.

• Like 1

This whole thing has nothing to do with villa , this is someone who has no interest in football trying to entertain them selfs at a football match, want to dress up and jump around get tickets for the darts

How about the whole stand turns around and does a full moon if we play like shit and go down by a goal...funny, hasn't been done, and nobody would have to miss eight minutes of the match

How about the whole stand turns around and does a full moon if we play like shit and go down by a goal...funny, hasn't been done, and nobody would have to miss eight minutes of the match

Good Idea - I hear Thomas Hitzlberger will be the Chelsea game though !

I admire the commitment from a lot of fans on here. Making the trek to villa park every game last season, to watch what was largely poor football coupled with poor results. Wasn't gonna go through it again this season. And I know I'm only 1 season ticket that didn't renew, and I do want to go back down to VP, but what's the point if it's going to be the same story every season until we have a new owner.

A protest against the owner won't make him leave or anyone else buy us. Holding arrows up will be funny for about 3 minutes. I think anyone that insists on going should just effectively do the poznan and turn their back on the game and sing loudly and celebrate as if we're doing well without watching

Â