PJ's/Pillow/ZZZ's Protest vs Chelsea

Demitri_C

Arrows pointing to the oppositions goal would be the one for me, funny, easy to print an A4 arrow and its not to vocal or disruptive, more tongue in cheek, may even raise a smile or two. Plus if it turns into a no show or we score early, you can keep it in your pocket and say no more. UTV

I think it might raise a smile when shown on MOTD, but I'm not sure what it would achieve beyond this. It's not like the players and management are deliberately trying to lose games or not score goals. I'm so frustrated about performances, and the serious lack of goals, and the seemingly lacking drive to win, but will this really help things, or just make our players feel like even their own fans are against them?

I think it might raise a smile when shown on MOTD, but I'm not sure what it would achieve beyond this. It's not like the players and management are deliberately trying to lose games or not score goals. I'm so frustrated about performances, and the serious lack of goals, and the seemingly lacking drive to win, but will this really help things, or just make our players feel like even their own fans are against them?

With the possible exception of Gabby I think the players are intelligent enough to know that any protest is aimed at the owner/manager and not them.

With the possible exception of Gabby I think the players are intelligent enough to know that any protest is aimed at the owner/manager and not them.

Ha! Poor Gabby, he's not the brightest! I see your point, I personally just don't see what it would achieve. I think the 'Lambert out' chanting is probably enough of a hint that some fans are fed up with management.

Why can't we just support the **** team?? Every game this season sounds like a morgue. Yes the games are boring.. more reason to get pissed.. sing songs and create some noise. Instead of organising protests how about organising how to generate a positive supporting environment.

Get behind them and don't just sit there quietly. I can't help but think when it gets quiet and awkward the players feel the tension and when they misplace a pass they hear groans. When I went to VP it was rocking and you just feel energised. The players feel that too. Players are finding it hard to get going but you can see their busting a gut. They need OUR support.

Get Villa Park rocking and make it intimidating. Surely that's what fans should be doing.

Edited by KSV
  • Like 4

Why can't we just support the **** team?? Every game this season sounds like a morgue. Yes the games are boring.. more reason to get pissed.. sing songs and create some noise. Instead of organising protests how about organising how to generate a positive supporting environment.

Get behind them and don't just sit there quietly. I can't help but think when it gets quiet and awkward the players feel the tension and when they misplace a pass they hear groans. When I went to VP it was rocking and you just feel energised. The players feel that too. Players are finding it hard to get going but you can see their busting a gut. They need OUR support.

Get Villa Park rocking and make it intimidating. Surely that's what fans should be doing.

Have you been to VP and suffered the dross in the last few years?

Why can't we just support the **** team?? Every game this season sounds like a morgue. Yes the games are boring.. more reason to get passed.. sing songs and create some noise. Instead of organising protests how about organising how to generate a positive supporting environment.

Get behind them and don't just sit there quietly. I can't help but think when it gets quiet and award the players feel the tension and when they misplace a pass they hear groans. When I went to VP it was rocking and you just feel energised. The players feel that too. Players are finding it hard to get going but you can see their busting a gut. They need OUR support.

For the majority its gone past that, we have tried, it failed. I think most of us will wait till Lambert's gone, then rock VP like the old times.

I think we should do a protest like that one a few years ago, where we all take scarves, whistles, clackerty clacker things and flags to the game, and then make the atmosphere really good for the team.

• Like 2

Have you been to VP and suffered the dross in the last few years?

No. However you can hear how quiet it has been. Randy wants out. He doesn't need convincing. He needs a buyer. How is this toxic atmosphere look appealing to potential buyers? Theres nothing to gain out of a protest during a match.

No. However you can hear how quiet it has been. Randy wants out. He doesn't need convincing. He needs a buyer. How is this toxic atmosphere look appealing to potential buyers? Theres nothing to gain out of a protest during a match.

We are not too appealing at the moment chap, a football team that doesn't score goals.

The petitioning may get Lambert out, creating a better atmosphere thus making us more appealing. 

I know this thread is a bit of a joke but in all seriousness surely the best way to protest is to not bloody go at all?!

Imagine if there was sub 15,000 for a home league game, lamebert would be a goner imo

Edit - I do however acknowledge that being as I don't go anymore anyway that's easy to suggest

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 2

We are not too appealing at the moment chap, a football team that doesn't score goals.

The petitioning may get Lambert out, creating a better atmosphere thus making us more appealing.

He wont sack him mid season though. Especially after a new deal. The protest is against Lerner though. 8 minutes for his 8 years. As said above.. best way to hurt Lerner is to not go at all. Poor crowds will make a larger point that we are not happy with the football. To me its pointless. He wont sack Lambert.. if anything he's given him some funds.. we are in a relegation battle and the atmosphere wont help us staying up.

Â