Carles Gil

bose

My suspicion is....When we are certain to stop up....he will be introduced.

he is still only 22 and lots to learn.

Well, that certainly sounds like a very sensible possibility.

Too sensible. I prefer wild speculation like Sherwood hates football.

we've had Sherwood hates foreign footballers or prefers young Englishmen

Senderos is an alien and went home, which i think is pretty likely

and Nzogbia has an amazing sense of fashion

next someone will be claiming Tonev is racist!

As far as wild speculation goes, the "Tonev's racism demonstrates Lambert's poor judge of character" conspiracy theory is right up there :D

As far as wild speculation goes, the "Tonev's racism demonstrates Lambert's poor judge of character" conspiracy theory is right up there :D

Somebody said that?!

Somebody said that?!

Yep.

And having gone back to find it to make sure I wasn't imagining things, it's not entirely surprising to see who it was :crylaugh:

Doubt it with Sinclair and Westwood returning. Before Gil got injured he didn't make the bench. Very out of.favour unfortunately. If gabby is out I'd love to see Gil and Grealish either side of Benteke

Doubt it with Sinclair and Westwood returning. Before Gil got injured he didn't make the bench. Very out of.favour unfortunately. If gabby is out I'd love to see Gil and Grealish either side of Benteke

the only game he didn't make on bench pror to his injury was qpr he was injured for Spurs but before that he was on the bench against Man United so not very out of favour at all.

He may just get a game tomorrow seeing as it's not the do or die of relegation battle.

Edited by nazvfc

Assuming he has recovered from his injury I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench.

A decent player to have in reserve if things aren't working out (this season) with perhaps a view to him getting more game time next season.

Gil will be the last player Sherwood would bring on if its not working out. He won't risk him for the Cup game having not much game time. Sherwood will probably bring Weimann on to run around like a headless chicken, than a technical player of Gil's ability.

Gil will be the last player Sherwood would bring on if its not working out. He won't risk him for the Cup game having not much game time. Sherwood will probably bring Weimann on to run around like a headless chicken, than a technical player of Gil's ability.

We'll have to wait and see.

Weimann does seem higher up the pecking order (no chicken pun intended!) at present but it doesn't mean he always will be.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

Assuming he has recovered from his injury I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench.

A decent player to have in reserve if things aren't working out (this season) with perhaps a view to him getting more game time next season.

Which is a same as I struggle to see Weimann changing a game which I think Gil could.

• Like 2

If Gill doesn't start playing we are going to lose him, either Barca or Real will be in for him. Greatest Player Ever.

Think you are exaggerating slightly. He's up there with Cruyff and Beckenbauer but not reached the level of Pele and Maradona. YET.

Â