Carles Gil

bose

Not playing him and on the bench is likely tactical. Not even putting in the squad on Tuesday is cause for concern. He's has obviously got quality and even if Sherwood feels he may not fit in, it may be advantagous to give him half a game to see a performance. Not bringing him on against Sunderland, tells me there's a problem, game was over. An Cole in front of him? If he wants to play faced paced football is a bit of a kick in the bollocks to bring on Cole and have no interest in Gil.

Its all good saying "well Sherwood picks the team, he knows best."  Does he really? Everyone admits his subs are questionable and to be fair, would most of the fans want him here next season if we get the takeover?

If he keeps us up I think it would be harsh to get rid, but If new owners did so, I don't think I'd be too gutted, as things stand.

Its all good saying "well Sherwood picks the team, he knows best."  Does he really? Everyone admits his subs are questionable and to be fair, would most of the fans want him here next season if we get the takeover?

So who should be picking the team?

hes not in most provisional squads.. looks like hes out..............

He's injured.
I know. Injured playing under 21s. Brilliant stuff that. Anyway pretty serious injury.. He has a dead leg. Hopefully wasn't his left one and that we get him a new one by next season.

He's injured.
I know. Injured playing under 21s. Brilliant stuff that. Anyway pretty serious injury.. He has a dead leg. Hopefully wasn't his left one and that we get him a new one by next season.

Well it's not Sherwood's fault that he injured himself in the U21 game, is it?

Its all good saying "well Sherwood picks the team, he knows best." Does he really? Everyone admits his subs are questionable and to be fair, would most of the fans want him here next season if we get the takeover?

The fans obviously especially those with tactical nous and
  • Like 1

Its all good saying "well Sherwood picks the team, he knows best." Does he really? Everyone admits his subs are questionable and to be fair, would most of the fans want him here next season if we get the takeover?

The fans obviously especially the ones with tactical nous

He's injured.
Well it's not Sherwood's fault that he injured himself in the U21 game, is it?

He shouldn't have been playing for them in the first place. He's seen so little action for whatever reason. But anyway not going to argue about it. I don't like sherwoods treatment of him.

With more injuries and Sanchez getting a red card at Spuds, it will be interesting to see if Sherwood finds a spot for Gil next Sunday.

It's not his job to find a spot for Gil! His job is to win. If Gil can bring us closer to winning (in Tim's opinion), he will play.

A player who unfortunately is not the type of player you want in a relegation scrap! Flair and creativity will not grind out results, if we were mid table with nothing to lose or pushing top 8 I would love to see him play with no boundaries, just told to go out there and play

Edited by wiggyrichard

A player who unfortunately is not the type of player you want in a relegation scrap! Flair and creativity will not grind out results, if we were mid table with nothing to lose or pushing top 8 I would love to see him play with no boundaries, just told to go out there and play

You can say the same thing about Grealish. Lets just face it. Sherwood doesn't like him. He should be sold in the summer.

• Like 1

You can say the same thing about Grealish. Lets just face it. Sherwood doesn't like him. He should be sold in the summer.
fair point, but I would keep him for the time being as his value must be next to nothing anyway. I do think under different circumstances he could be a decent option

Â