Carles Gil

bose

Flashscore said he had only 20 passes which was only his centre backs got lower amount of passes in entire game. Whoscored.com gave him the worst score on his team and 2nd worst on pitch after Mascherano

also said he made one dribble and one interception so I dont know what any hype came from

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Flashscore said he had only 20 passes which was only his centre backs got lower amount of passes in entire game. Whoscored.com gave him the worst score on his team and 2nd worst on pitch after Mascherano

also said he made one dribble and one interception so I dont know what any hype came from

you mean he only made 20 passes against Barcelona? His team had 29% of the ball.... come on man. So Mascherano must be awful too. Really nitpicking. Considering his side WON while he was on the pitch against Barcelona.. must mean he did a job off the ball. Something the likes of Grealish wouldnt have done. He works hard in attack and defence. Ask Depor fans.. they rate him. 

• Like 1

He played quite decently I thought in a very good Depor team performance.

He played well v Real Madrid in December and was then back to bench warming afterwards, I think that was his first start under Pepe Mel.

If Depor stay up which looks likely now I reckon they'll sign him permanently.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KSV said:

you mean he only made 20 passes against Barcelona? His team had 29% of the ball.... come on man. So Mascherano must be awful too. Really nitpicking. Considering his side WON while he was on the pitch against Barcelona.. must mean he did a job off the ball. Something the likes of Grealish wouldnt have done. He works hard in attack and defence. Ask Depor fans.. they rate him. 

Haha, I don't need to ask Depor fans, I have eyes and a memory.

One of the reasons he found himself out of the team as quickly as he'd been installed into it was because he didn't work hard in defence.

• Like 1

He hasn't got the physicality this league requires.

sad but its true......slightly built playmakers get taken out very easily, unless they are atuned to it( like last night Chelsea v Man U).....you have to be able to impose yourself phyiscally to give yourself the space to play.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Haha, I don't need to ask Depor fans, I have eyes and a memory.

One of the reasons he found himself out of the team as quickly as he'd been installed into it was because he didn't work hard in defence.

your going to need to get your eyes checked. He always worked hard off the ball. The big criticism with him was he got pushed off the ball.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KSV said:

your going to need to get your eyes checked. He always worked hard off the ball. The big criticism with him was he got pushed off the ball.  

and that he didnt track back either. few weeks back Luna strolled by him for Eibar in setting up a goal and he didnt even bother to track him

I've always said Gil not tracking back was a myth.

That doesn't make him a good player, I just think he always worked hard in defence but was unfairly criticised for not doing it.

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've always said Gil not tracking back was a myth.

That doesn't make him a good player, I just think he always worked hard in defence but was unfairly criticised for not doing it.

yeah agreed. I remember in heaps of games last year.. there was stats that he ran further than the midfielders during games.. he would always track back when he could... yes sometimes he missed a run or two... doesnt mean he doesnt do it. Hes by far not the worst at it in our team.. by a so called attacking player.. he can be forgiven for that. Our defenders dont even track runs.......

Â