Carles Gil

bose

He was brilliant. Everyone lost the ball alot as he did on a few occasions but if you watch him he came back picked up the ball and moved it around and was always available for the pass. Worked hard off the ball.. Set up a few chances and scored.  if that's average then I like his average performances..  What a good on gonna be like;)

• Like 1

He was brilliant. Everyone lost the ball alot as he did on a few occasions but if you watch him he came back picked up the ball and moved it around and was always available for the pass. Worked hard off the ball.. Set up a few chances and scored.  if that's average then I like his average performances..  What a good on gonna be like;)

I think he's always played like this.

It was why when, last season, people were saying he wasn't playing because he wouldn't do the "dirty work" in defence that I was saying it wasn't true. He's a hard working player.

• Like 3

I think a lot of people on here have forgotten what a good creative midfielder is or does

people just want hard working cloggers who 'put in a good shift' but have no actual impact on the game's outcome whatsoever, other than we don't lose by as much....

for twas the Lambert way, effort over skill

ironically Leicester played more like we did under Lambert when we played well, sad that didn't happen very often.

Edited by VillanousOne

He's the player some people think Westwood is. I dont care if he doesnt track back or tackle. He wins games and makes goals. End of story. He should be in the team every week as we have very few players who can do that.

He's nothing like Westwood to be fair.

I don't think anyone who likes Westwood sees him in the same mould as Gil. And I think you'd struggle to find anyone who rates Westwood as highly as Gil, regardless of position.

Bingo.

Some peope think all midfielders should be doing the exact same job.

I hope both Gill and Grealish start against West Brom. Traore in for Sinclair or Gabby?

Gabby shouldn't be anywhere near the first eleven to my mind. Sinclair as a loan striker with Gil as the number 10, Grealish and Traore wide and Gana/Westwood in the middle

He's the player some people think Westwood is. I dont care if he doesnt track back or tackle. He wins games and makes goals. End of story. He should be in the team every week as we have very few players who can do that.

You say some remarkably ridiculous things.

• Like 2

I hope both Gill and Grealish start against West Brom. Traore in for Sinclair or Gabby?

Gabby shouldn't be anywhere near the first eleven to my mind. Sinclair as a loan striker with Gil as the number 10, Grealish and Traore wide and Gana/Westwood in the middle

Gabby was our most effective forward against Leicester, Sinclair is a good poacher in the box but a loan striker he is most definitely not. In fact Gabby is the only one, apart from maybe Kozak, who can play that role.

I can't see much love between Sherwood and Gil, but now I think he is being forced to play him. Personally I think he is quality and always has something special in the bag. Yesterdays goal was pure class. Like they say, if any of the sky 4  scored that you wouldn't hear the last of it.

Grealish better than Gil.............he wishes.

Â