Carles Gil

bose

Well Sherwood's comments have made this thread the one that contains the most ridiculous comments on VT.

Good news.

Still think he made a mistake not playing him just because he didn't trust him.

I can't see why people take exception to fans complimenting a player's attitude :/

I just don't see the difference in his attitude and the rest of the squad.  I think because it's a player who caused over the top ridiculous comments last year that he's probably singled out for praise over others.  I don't really see why though.  He's showing a great attitude, which is good, but everyone seems to be.

Because some fans such as yourself questioned his attitude as to why he wash being picked. In the end he wasn't picked due to Sherwood not trusting him at he time which in my opinion is still wrong. Glad hes seen he light. Hope he has nzogbia on the transfer list and never plays him ahead of Gil again.

We may have gone over the top but these comments could have come alot sooner.

Lets see what the kid can do.

No, I didn't question his attitude, I just threw out the idea that there might be an alternative to Sherwood picking on him or any of the other ridiculous things that were said around the time he stopped being picked.

Well Sherwood's comments have made this thread the one that contains the most ridiculous comments on VT.

Good news.

Still think he made a mistake not playing him just because he didn't trust him.

I can't see why people take exception to fans complimenting a player's attitude :/

I just don't see the difference in his attitude and the rest of the squad.  I think because it's a player who caused over the top ridiculous comments last year that he's probably singled out for praise over others.  I don't really see why though.  He's showing a great attitude, which is good, but everyone seems to be.

Because some fans such as yourself questioned his attitude as to why he wash being picked. In the end he wasn't picked due to Sherwood not trusting him at he time which in my opinion is still wrong. Glad hes seen he light. Hope he has nzogbia on the transfer list and never plays him ahead of Gil again.

We may have gone over the top but these comments could have come alot sooner.

Lets see what the kid can do.

No, I didn't question his attitude, I just threw out the idea that there might be an alternative to Sherwood picking on him or any of the other ridiculous things that were said around the time he stopped being picked.

He WAS picked on.

He got replaced by N'Zogbia!

#SherwoodOut

Probably the best news we've had all summer, so pleased.

Easy there tiger

Delph staying

Idrissa signing

Amavi signing

Bent leaving

Given leaving

Richards signing

Are all better items of news for me

:detect:  :detect:  :detect: 

I can't believe how much this guy gets spoken about after around 5 games for us!

Gz-0C_.gif

Lowton_Goal_1.gif

;)

The fact that Lowton's goal not only lost out to Van Persie's offside volley for goal of the month and as a result goal of the season, not to mention that it was voted his best Premier League goal on the BBC sport page, is one of the biggest injustices in world football history. He was **** OFFSIDE. It doesn't count. Edited by a m ole

Fantastic news. Tim was wrong to have Zog in ahead of him though, it made no sense, and it could have cost us dearly. (Wah, wah, wah, we stayed up)

This thread will continue in the same vein if we play any games next season and Zog is in ahead of him, because he isn't as good.

Looking forward to people pretending he's crap because we've scraped 1-0 win he hasn't played in :D

• Like 1

Pretty chuffed that Gil his showed his worth. Excited to see more of him! 

Edit - looks like we won't be getting a CAM/number 10 then either. Praet link dead in the water I assume. 

Edited by tomh621

The Fulham game was very telling about the attitudes of Gil vs N'zogbia.

Gil fought for every ball, he looked hungry and was there to impress and win his place. He was very tidy with his feet, ideas and his passing was fairly tight.

Zog was up to his usual standard, sloppy passes, half assed runs to chase loose balls, he lost possession more than anyone else on the pitch for the first half.

If it's a choice between the two, for me it's a no brainer based on that. There were times where both were in the same position under the same amount of pressure and Gil did better 100% of the time.

Interested to see the lineup for Braga and how they play, but seriously hope Zog is on his way out

Fantastic news. Tim was wrong to have Zog in ahead of him though, it made no sense, and it could have cost us dearly. (Wah, wah, wah, we stayed up)

This thread will continue in the same vein if we play any games next season and Zog is in ahead of him, because he isn't as good.

Looking forward to people pretending he's crap because we've scraped 1-0 win he hasn't played in :D

wah wah wah we stayed up?  Really? 

Â