Carles Gil

bose

For those who haven't seen it yet.

(The audio has been removed)

Hmmm.... looks very impressive (as do most YouTube videos) but I've discovered a flaw in the plan already.....and if I have I'm pretty sure PL managers will too. 

Watch the video.... performs stepover....goes right. Rinse and repeat. 

Not trying to be down on him because he can't fail to improve us..... but I worry he'll be sussed fairly rapidly if that is his highlight reel.

Well, I don't want to be a downer either, he seems crisp and speedy and all...

But there's no goals in that seven minute highlight video by anyone. Not a single one.

So that means that the forwards can't score - at least he is putting in the crosses - creating the chances. 

Everyone is saying we don't create enough chances - with Benteke (and maybe Weiman) they get the chance and put them away - they were good chances? But I know diddly squat anyway! (and before you sayi t - NO he is not some new player I have seen play - even though it is a fancy name!)

So that means that the forwards can't score - at least he is putting in the crosses - creating the chances. 

Everyone is saying we don't create enough chances - with Benteke (and maybe Weiman) they get the chance and put them away - they were good chances? But I know diddly squat anyway! (and before you sayi t - NO he is not some new player I have seen play - even though it is a fancy name!)

Sure, I just thought it was funny, in a sad way...

For those who haven't seen it yet.

(The audio has been removed)

Hmmm.... looks very impressive (as do most YouTube videos) but I've discovered a flaw in the plan already.....and if I have I'm pretty sure PL managers will too. 

Watch the video.... performs stepover....goes right. Rinse and repeat. 

Not trying to be down on him because he can't fail to improve us..... but I worry he'll be sussed fairly rapidly if that is his highlight reel.

Well, I don't want to be a downer either, he seems crisp and speedy and all...

But there's no goals in that seven minute highlight video by anyone. Not a single one.

And it takes 25 seconds of a highlights video, about him, until he touches the ball.

The highlight at 58 seconds is my personal favourite. A cross which goes into the side netting. Excellent.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

In choosing Aston Villa I think we should question his mental health. Psycho.

You dont choose Villa.  Villa chooses you

Quality Richard :)

Am I missing something here? I like quality things

Can't agree Weiman invariably misses chances - and Benteke has been as bad in the last few games.

Wonder if he has an escape clause if we are relegated... 

I said maybe re Weiman - but at least he will (I hope) create some more clear cut chances that Benteke who many say is world class should be able to put away. That's what we have been moaning about - not creating any clear cut chances - maybe this guy can - time will tell. Let's hope this is the missing link  (or one of them) at least.

Is he going to be a wide player or someone else who offers no width?  Looking at those clips he seems capable of beating a man, getting to the byline and crossing the ball.  I have little faith Lambert will use him so he's as effective as he could be for the team.

Â