Carles Gil

bose

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I will give Garde time but he has shown nothing yet with his tactics, team selection or style of play that thinks he will turn it around. At least with Tim I saw him win us some games

I disagree with this, however the best time to judge Garde is after the next 4 games.

2 minutes ago, SikhInTrinity said:

The Delph one was in the Cup, and I'm not going trawling through looking at the Everton game. I'm going by Whoscored.

So an assist that got us to an FA cup final doesn't count?

I guess we better never mention Gil's wonder goal in the cup again then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I will give Garde time but he has shown nothing yet with his tactics, team selection or style of play that thinks he will turn it around. At least with Tim I saw him win us some games

You were one of Garde's greatest advocates to take over from what I remember, I'd have thought you want to give him more time to get things together.  Tim didn't win us any games with the same squad as Remi, in fact screwed things up for weeks picking far worse XIs and tactics in home games against teams we needed to beat off the back of throwing away a 2-0 lead away to Leicester with his shit subs.

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

You were one of Garde's greatest advocates to take over from what I remember, I'd have thought you want to give him more time to get things together.  Tim didn't win us any games with the same squad as Remi, in fact screwed things up for weeks picking far worse XIs and tactics in home games against teams we needed to beat off the back of throwing away a 2-0 lead away to Leicester with his shit subs.

I thought Garde would have been a good appointment but while its a small sample the team has actually gone backwards under his leadership and he hasnt even tried to get our most dangerous player onto the pitch

Just now, Zatman said:

I thought Garde would have been a good appointment but while its a small sample the team has actually gone backwards under his leadership and he hasnt even tried to get our most dangerous player onto the pitch

Scott Sinclair is our most dangerous player

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Zatman likes to have an opinion that goes against the grain.

Most people hate Sherwood, so Zatman defends him.

Most people thought Garde was a risk, so Zatman wanted him.

Now most people are supporting Garde, Zatman is against him.

It's quite easy to predict.

Robert Frost just gave a nod from the other side.

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Zatman likes to have an opinion that goes against the grain.

Most people hate Sherwood, so Zatman defends him.

Most people thought Garde was a risk, so Zatman wanted him.

Now most people are supporting Garde, Zatman is against him.

It's quite easy to predict.

I don't know I remember Zatman liking Sherwood last season when the team were doing well and everyone loved him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Nearly as easy as predicting who will like a post when it has a go at another poster. The gang turn up. 

Aimed at me?

My gang of Osmark, Stefan and sharkyvilla? Huh?

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Aimed at me?

My gang of Osmark, Stefan and sharkyvilla? Huh?

I wonder what a gang of Osmark, Stefan and Sharkyvilla would look like in action.

p2IaW9o.gif

(ok I'm done with the gang GIFs, promise)

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 4

Â