New manager

reykjavik

Slaven Bilic. I wanted him when Houllier went. I wanted him when TSM went. I will want him here when Lambert finally goes.

His teams play good football, he has the perfect 'F*** you' attitude and he wants to manage in the league. He also strikes me as a manager who thrives upon a challenge rather than looking scared of it.

Bilic would be a good choice indeed!!

We need to have someone like Laursen in the set up. Maybe if we brought in Laudrup he may join him?

Not sure what happened to Laudrup at Swansea though. Didn't really follow the story. Must be a reason why no other prem team has gone for him...

I don't understand the calls for ex players with no management experience to be part of the setup.

History tells us it very rarely works. Great players do not necessarily make great, or even average managers.

• Like 1

The perfect job being 'keep us in the PL on a shoestring whilst Randy pockets the sky money every season

Jesus Christ. Take a look at the accounts ffs. Randy isn't pocketing the Sky money or anything close to it

• Like 1

Laudrup would be superb. I'd like Lambert to turn it around but just can't see it anymore.

Laudrup would be Houllier MK 2 ...........................OR 3 if count Lambert over the last few games..

If Laudrup turned out to be Houllier MK 2 without the heart problems then I'd be ok with that.

• Like 1