New manager

reykjavik

Sherwood as manager, Mourinho as assman, Lambert as chief scout and my Nan as tea lady?

Yes.

I wouldn't trust my Nan as tea lady, she'd bring the club to its knees with her poor brewing skills.

Don't worry, Tim doesn't drink tea. He drinks tiger blood.

• Like 1

Tim Sherwood? After a few days of searching? Disasterous!

28 games in charge of a very good Tottenham-side - 10 losses and rightfully sacked.

What has he done to earn this position? Absolutely nothing!

Mediocre player, mediocre results for Tottenham, no experience... 

• Like 3

The I paper say Sherwood is the only one serious in the running and we hope to announcee something on Sunday or Monday.

Given he writes a Saturday column for them so there are clear lines of communication, I'd say that's the most definite press piece so far.

the people writing off Sherwood need to get a grip. He is obviously a coaching talent because he worked his way up to the manager role at spurs. he played attacking football. i think he would be great.

Worked his way up? It was the equivalent of blow jobs to progress.

• Like 1

Im not a huge fan, but think Sherwood could be a good appointment to keep us up, he has the disipline skills we need and really would want to prove himself.  Just a little worried our team, especially Gaby need to be handled with a little caution, They don't really handle full on shock disipline as with keane, but this is what we are going to need if we are to stay in the premier.

• Like 1

I'd love Moyes but I'm happy with Sherwood. Just don't want Klinsmann, too much of a gamble.

We are in the utter depths of the shit, can you tell me why you are content with Sherwood being appointed? He has nothing to his name as a proven manager other than 4 months experiemce. It is completely not what we need right now.

Sherwood had a quick impact at Spurs when he took over and turned the form around. It went awry at the end a bit. But we need a manager who can have the impact and get the team putting points on the board.

I know as long as Lerner owns our club we can't really have any real aims. 

• Like 1

the people writing off Sherwood need to get a grip. He is obviously a coaching talent because he worked his way up to the manager role at spurs. he played attacking football. i think he would be great.

According to one completely random blog written by a guy in no way connected to the club whatsoever based on a few disparaging words from AVB (another total word removed).

Sure, OK.

He's miles from my first choice, but as with Lambert before him there are more than enough reasons for that rather than having to make things up.  

• Like 1

Tim Sherwood? After a few days of searching? Disasterous!

28 games in charge of a very good Tottenham-side - 10 losses and rightfully sacked.

What has he done to earn this position? Absolutely nothing!

Mediocre player, mediocre results for Tottenham, no experience... 

He was a bit win or bust at Spurs hence the losses.

I would however say in the short term that's what we need as obviously we need to win some games and soonish so rather that mentality than some McLeish clone who'd attempt to draw the last 13 which might not be enough.

Edited by VillaChris

According to one completely random blog written by a guy in no way connected to the club whatsoever based on a few disparaging words from AVB (another total word removed).

Sure, OK.

He's miles from my first choice, but as with Lambert before him there are more than enough reasons for that rather than having to make things up.

No according to my friends, members of Vectis Spurs.

Cheers though.

It would be good to have a few Spurs fans take on his short reign there....we have enough browsing on here although not too bothered on Glaston's take if he pops up again as no doubt it will be along the lines of a club like us should be honoured we're attracting a manager with one of the best Spurs win ratios in the prem.

The others were decent posters though. I might bump the Spurs thread up in O/F as that will probably attract their attention more.

Sure, OK.

Cheers though.

Sorry, I forgot. ALL spurs fans are ITK. 

Sure, OK.

Cheers though.

I think they have a better view, a more informed view, of their ex manager than we do.

Sure, OK.

Cheers though.

I think they have a better view, a more informed view, of their ex manager than we do.

• Like 1