New manager

reykjavik

I think I'm talking myself around to Sherwood!

The more I think about it the more I want him.

As I sort of resigned myself to the fact there was a chance, I started to go back over his antics. Interviews etc. And rather than be turned off by him, I found him a breath of fresh air. Maybe because Lambert was rather "plain" to put it mildly. And I did enjoy watching his Spurs side, what a difference that would be from the norm!

I'm with you on that. I think this squad we have is decent and a fresh approach is all we need to survive. I don't know if it could get fresher than Sherwood charging in.

I don't think we'd see 4 cm players and then I don't think we'd see pointless passing football.

It would certainly spark my interest again.

Really don't want Sherwood. If he comes will obviously back him and support him. He is near the bottom of my list though and shows our one dimensional thinking if we hire him.

Or does it show the true position Lerner and Lambert have put us in?

Not a lot wrong with that to be fair

I would quite happily have him talk like that in our press conferences. 

especially the 

"we play Benfica on Thursday" bit.....

I've sat on the fence about this guy since seeing him linked...but if his post-chelsea "rant" is one of the stones being thrown at him, then on the basis of that video...thats nonesense. He came across really well in that interview I thought!

• Like 3

I think I'm talking myself around to Sherwood!

The more I think about it the more I want him.

As I sort of resigned myself to the fact there was a chance, I started to go back over his antics. Interviews etc. And rather than be turned off by him, I found him a breath of fresh air. Maybe because Lambert was rather "plain" to put it mildly. And I did enjoy watching his Spurs side, what a difference that would be from the norm!
I'm with you on that. I think this squad we have is decent and a fresh approach is all we need to survive. I don't know if it could get fresher than Sherwood charging in.

I don't think we'd see 4 cm players and then I don't think we'd see pointless passing football.

It would certainly spark my interest again.

4cm players are too short for this level anyway

I don't know. Gill is probably around 3.5 cm

I'm even more against him having watched some of the videos comes across a bit 'look at me and how honest I am'.

I don't understand this. What would you rather? 

This is not me embarking on an all out defence of his overall ability, but with regards that Chelsea interview (and a few others) I don't get the beef. 

He is a word removed, undoubtedly. But he's also right.