New manager

reykjavik

No english, scottish etc managers, we've seen so many times how limited they are.

Our next manager needs to be from the continent who would bring new way of thinking instead of the stuffy and boring coaching style.

Edited by Jarpie
  • Like 2

No english, scottish etc managers, we've seen so many times how limited they are.

Our next manager needs to be from the continent who would bring new way of thinking instead of the stuffy and boring coaching style.

Possibly as disaster bringing in a manager with no premier league experience at this stage of the season

Frank De Boar would be my choice…. fantastic achievements at Ajax, understands how to manage injuries, world wide influence, great at bringing on potential in a young players, massively respected….

Granted he might think Villa was too small for him (and he'd be right), but hopefully Fox can persuade him it would be a great leg up for when the Liverpool or Arsenal jobs come up in the next couple of years...

• Like 1

Frank De Boar would be my choice…. fantastic achievements at Ajax, understands how to manage injuries, world wide influence, great at bringing on potential in a young players, massively respected….

Granted he might think Villa was too small for him (and he'd be right), but hopefully Fox can persuade him it would be a great leg up for when the Liverpool or Arsenal jobs come up in the next couple of years...

No chance getting someone like that until Lerner sells the club and then we can look at that sort of manager.

I'd take Sherwood right now to finish the season off.

Eddie Howe for me, the best we can look for is an up and coming manager and at the moment and he is the stand out. Will need some backing but I dont think a good foreign manager would come without huge backing and we in general are just not a exciting prospect. 

We have a good spine in Guzan, Okore, Sanchez and Benteke if only Delph and Vlaar would stay, please employ someone who can make it work. 

Martin Jol as interim until the end of the season if Lambert were to go.

Possibly as disaster bringing in a manager with no premier league experience at this stage of the season

Yes, heaven forbid we should get lumbered with someone with no PL experience like Pochettino or Koeman.

Yes, heaven forbid we should get lumbered with someone with no PL experience like Pochettino or Koeman.
As they would come here of course , we would end up with someone like pepe mel

My point is the whole 'must have PL experience' is an absolute load of tosh as is proven by the foreign managers currently in the PL doing a good job even though they had never managed in this league prior to coming here.

My point is the whole 'must have PL experience' is an absolute load of tosh as is proven by the foreign managers currently in the PL doing a good job even though they had never managed in this league prior to coming here.

My point would be how many of them came into this environment , no money , failing team , 15 odd games to stay in the league , i'm not casting doubt on foreign managers , i'm saying i think it would be a mistake in these circumstances