• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Not seen any of the game, not sure i want to either...

Having said that i will not say anything yet.

I'll watch later, but it's not looking good Paul...

It was great to watch

the fight at the end.

• Like 1

Dear Mr Lambert, choose your words very carefully in the interview you're about to do. It might matter.

"I thought we were excellent. Really kept going. Could have got something out of it at the end.

"There are goals in this team, no doubt. Obviously it's a tough run but we'll definitely be fine. No bother."

Dear Mr Lambert, choose your words very carefully in the interview you're about to do. It might matter.

"I thought we were excellent. Really kept going. Could have got something out of it at the end.

"There are goals in this team, no doubt. Obviously it's a tough run but we'll definitely be fine. No bother."

You obviously write his stuff, because that's word-perfect.

Sack the word removed!

There is no defending a performance like that, or the fact that despite managing to look even worse at the start of the second half than we did in the first, Lambert made no changes until the 70th minute.

They could easily have put 6 past us today, while their keeper didn't have a save to make. How is that possible against the worst team in the division?

Clark saved us a few times, unlucky to be sent off.

Wow. That was just awful. I like Paul and have wanted to keep him. Part of me feels that given the right backing, from both Lerner and the fans, he could do a decent job but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to justify my support for the manager.

Today was a turning point for me, I think. Something needs to change, drastically and quickly. The players just look utterly lost out on the pitch. Even Benteke is poor. A new manager is probably the easiest way to adress that right now.

Edited by Michelsen

I just dont care anymore.....52 years a fan, home and away and this is the worst era for me. FFS, I got more pleasure when we were languishing in the 3rd Division. At least we knew then that we would always come back, and we did.

I sense and fear a Leed United scenario is on the cards! If we go down it will be years until we get back IMO.

Another, goaless, gutless performance has once agained ruined my Saturday evening!

Lambert's post match interview will be interesting. At least we now know what influence Roy Keane had on the team...ill discipline!!

• Like 4

"We have to put it right, we have to do better in the last third. We have to keep working hard and hopefully it will come. We need creative lads to help the group. We have to do a lot better in the final third."

Better than some of the stuff we've heard from him, but those "We's" should be "I's" and he could do with being a lot more scathing of our performances. 

3/10.

MOTM by far goes to Clark

Leicester were excellent and fully deserved the 3 points. They even helped us out by keeping the score down when in reality we were so bad we should of lost 5-0 easy.

Gabby and Cleverley should never wear the Villa shirt again........ever. Benteke was awful and is very much looking like he doesn't give a toss anymore, you can't really blame him when he and we know he'll be playing alongside Gabby and Weimann every match, if I were him i'd want to be off as well.

I cannot be bothered to keep constantly commenting about Lambert, the fact he's still here after the Spurs away game last season sums everything wrong with us up.

I've given Lambert the benefit of the doubt over the past 12 months, and have been on the side of keeping him for now.

But over the past few games my viewpoint is changing.

I don't think Lambert can take us forward (assuming thats what Villa want to do).

Of course, it is irrelevant as there is 0.00% chance that Lambert will be sacked this season (even if we get relegated).

So Lambert has said, he'll stick to the "new style", but they are changing it up a bit, as we're also playing long balls into Benteke. Also they'll work on being better in the final third in training. FFS, he really is clueless...

• Like 1

Â