• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

More red cards than goals! I'm seriously **** off now. Learn how to tackle, learn how to be a man and not **** fight every week and just play football. Pathetic! Need something serious this January else we could be foooked. That's our easy games out the way and come away with hardly any points. Get Lennon in, get Defoe in. Creativity and a goal getter, Benteke hasn't got that in his game yet, he drastically needs to!

The turning point for people like myself who wanted to give him a chance this season. 

That's that, I've had enough of this. Lambert has had his chances he needs to go. 

Wow, just wow!

Unless he has a drastic turn around with our next 3 hard games then he's had enough chances and time to get us playing well. He can have no complaints, he has to go now. 

Cissokho and Hutton are wank waste the ball everytime. Bring back Lowton at least we score when he plays.

Okore was poor.

Gabby should be on the wing FFS you don't even see him where he plays now. 

Cloberely is wank. Don't play him again.

• Like 1

I'm going to go into a lengthier rant in the Lambert thread, but obviously I concur with the majority on here, he should be sacked in the morning. What was particularly disgusting about that match was the lack of understanding the players had with each other, and their obvious inability to cope with the new system. There was a lack of effort which suggests he's lost the dressing room to me. 

I've never called for his head before. At this point I don't know how he can recover from this. Setting all emotion aside that was terrible for the most worrying reasons.

The players are giving it their all but the way they are asked to pay is baffling. Chipping the ball centrally into the box, I've literally never seem a team have to resort to that in premier league football before.

Clark was great but Okore was slightly better for me. Such a classy defender.

I said it last week that Gabby and Andi were the problem. Have you ever seen a worse performance than what Gabby put in today?

Those jokers aside. Paul Lambert is currently forcing a team of top 8 players into a relegation battle.

We know he's capable of putting out a team to score goals so he is currently either massively misreading the problems in the team or is stubbornly adhering to a system despite ample evidence it doesnt work.

Either way, whether you group people as pro or anti Lambert it's impossible to deny he's at massive fault at the moment.

Edited by kevpants
  • Like 2

Not going to any more games this season. Hope you all do the same. Would love to see an attendance of 0 so some changes happen. 

I stopped at the end of last season

Â