• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

The turning point for people like myself who wanted to give him a chance this season. 

That's that, I've had enough of this. Lambert has had his chances he needs to go. 

Wow, just wow!

Unless he has a drastic turn around with our next 3 hard games then he's had enough chances and time to get us playing well. He can have no complaints, he has to go now. 

Wonder if the ref has a spare red card to show to Lambert - the sort that would get him out of the club.

Can't imagine anyone is now willing to argue that no other manager could do better with this squad. Any other manager would do for me.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 2

We dominated the ball and created plenty of chances. Things just are going our way at the moment...

...is probably along the lines of what Lambert will probably say, and it's very far from the truth.

The players look nervous and frustrated, with periods where they just give up. They don't know what to do out there.

• Like 1

Probably the worst I've ever seen us play. Utterly shocking. I thought we'd have some fight for the second half, I didn't think it would be an actual fight.

This one is definitely on Lambert. While position wise in the table I don't think he's performing any better or worse than you'd expect with the players he has, today he failed to get a decent performance out of the players.

Hopefully it scares Lerner into letting some moths out of his claret and blue wallet. I doubt it though. The real problem is we're stuck in limbo with an owner who doesn't want us and doesn't care about us so wants all of his money back as soon as possible, and who we don't want. It's like a shit marriage you can't get out of.

If I was Lambert I'd walk now to save my reputation. Sacking him is pointless for how much it'd cost and what little difference it would make.

• Like 1

Not in the mood to write anything, but Clark was our best player, and he went in to protect his friend/teammate. Cheers Ciaran.

I hope Baker is ready to play next game.

Edited by AVTuco

He hads just got to go. I will be astounded if there is a single fan on this forum that can defend Lambert as manager. He is so amazingly bad its untrue.

Just so poor. We were dominated by a Leicester team that had many of their better players missing.

More worryingly we have just come through a patch of winnable games without winning a single one of them. Can anybody see us getting anything, even a solitary goal, in our next three fixtures?

Lambert should go, but he won't.

For the first time ever I hope I turn on sky sports news and read " Lambert sacked " and I don't even feel sorry for him , he has good enough players to do better than this dreadful football .

Edited by avfctom89

Â