Chole Goodman

Keith Chegwin

Celebrity's ?

No.

'Celebrities'

Yet still no.

He kant cpell remember.

not sure what she's done but my twitter / facebook feed is full of her

she's someone who survives as a "celebrity" by being overly controversial, she has an opinion that no one wants so she creates an opinion that i dont believe to be hers in order for people to take notice, what a sad way to live your life 

So if there was 50 grand on the line you wouldn't have been interested?

I definitely think you can look at going in the bb house 2 different ways, one is that you are selling your soul to the devil, leaving your dignity at the door etc... but  you can quite easily look at it another way. If you aren't committed to a job or kids, why the hell not? Regardless of what people say its still quite a unique thing that very few people get to do, you'll have a laugh, you'll probably cry and you'll definitely learn a few things about yourself you didn't know before going in, add in the fact that you could be 50 grand richer, I say why the hell not?

I definitely think you can look at going in the bb house 2 different ways, one is that you are selling your soul to the devil, leaving your dignity at the door etc... but  you can quite easily look at it another way. If you aren't committed to a job or kids, why the hell not? Regardless of what people say its still quite a unique thing that very few people get to do, you'll have a laugh, you'll probably cry and you'll definitely learn a few things about yourself you didn't know before going in, add in the fact that you could be 50 grand richer, I say why the hell not?

I am already being paid to do another reality show?

Fair enough.

My post wasn't aimed directly at you, just anyone who has the chance to do something like that.

• Like 1

If you sign up for Splash! I'll absolutely tune in. 

Â