The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

Islamic State train their fighters from the age of 7/8 years old.  

Their children learn how to use weapons from then on

Their children are taught history

Their children hate us

Their children want to kill us

Their children watch and learn how decapitate people 

Our children moan when:

they are bored during the holidays

they cannot have....

they have to walk to school

DO THE MATHS

1 minute ago, ermie123 said:

Islamic State train their fighters from the age of 7/8 years old.  

Their children learn how to use weapons from then on

Their children are taught history

Their children hate us

Their children want to kill us

Their children watch and learn how decapitate people 

Our children moan when:

they are bored during the holidays

they cannot have....

they have to walk to school

DO THE MATHS

i think its common practise in the arab world that kids are taught at school to hate the west and jews so its not just an islamic state problem. huge problems in islam that are not considered terrorism but are definitely a stepping stone to terrorism. as Awol has pointed out nemerous times the crown jewell of islam that is saudi arabia is notorious in promoting this backward ideology.

Islamic State has been active for around ten years as a very small group that has developed into a country.  They don't just kill people they have their own system of living and it is called the Sharia, which all Muslims have to live by and if they don't then they are not Muslim's.  Their book the Koran tells them exactly how to live and it is far more violent than any Bible or Torah.  It demands that Islam dominates the world, gives death to unbelievers, demands the state and religion are one entity.  If you want to understand Islam read the Koran. Speak to Hindu's, Sikh's, Buddhist's, Jew's, Christian's, Agnostics and Atheists who have experienced the joy of Islam and you will get the picture.  

The world is in peril and the sand is not deep enough for all the heads to be buried.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ermie123 said:

The only way that we in the West will fight and defeat evil is to have the courage to speak the truth about cultural incompatibility, the rights of women, female genital mutilation, religion, history, the rule of law, the right to discuss, debate and constructively criticise without fear and to understand and appreciate evidence based science, philosophy and uphold freedom of speech.

I think you're almost right. I agree with all of the things you've mentioned that must be given the opportunity to be discussed, developed and practiced, but I think your first sentence is wrong. We in the West are already discussing and doing these things, the cultural change must happen in the Middle East, it has to come from the people of the region, from the educated young of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Qatar and Suadi Arabia, it has to come from women across Asia, in the Middle East, India, China and beyond, it needs to grow from the education and development of those people, from their understanding of the opportunities that are open to them regardless of creed, colour or gender.

What we in the West must do is stand back and give them the opportunity to do that, the single most unlikely situation in which that will happen is war, the only way we in the West will fight and defeat evil is to not provide it with the ammunition it needs to maintain its hold on people.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think you're almost right. I agree with all of the things you've mentioned that must be given the opportunity to be discussed, developed and practiced, but I think your first sentence is wrong. We in the West are already discussing and doing these things, the cultural change must happen in the Middle East, it has to come from the people of the region, from the educated young of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Qatar and Suadi Arabia, it has to come from women across Asia, in the Middle East, India, China and beyond, it needs to grow from the education and development of those people, from their understanding of the opportunities that are open to them regardless of creed, colour or gender.

You'll probably find that the locals had been on holiday to Morocco or Turkey in the 90's which is where they probably became radicalised.

Edited by Genie

3 minutes ago, ermie123 said:

Islamic State has been active for around ten years as a very small group that has developed into a country.  They don't just kill people they have their own system of living and it is called the Sharia, which all Muslims have to live by and if they don't then they are not Muslim's.  Their book the Koran tells them exactly how to live and it is far more violent than any Bible or Torah.  It demands that Islam dominates the world, gives death to unbelievers, demands the state and religion are one entity.  If you want to understand Islam read the Koran. Speak to Hindu's, Sikh's, Buddhist's, Jew's, Christian's, Agnostics and Atheists who have experienced the joy of Islam and you will get the picture.  

The world is in peril and the sand is not deep enough for all the heads to be buried.

I think everyone's heard of Sharia Law. There are billions of Muslims on Earth and I don't think all of them follow the Sharia to the letter. If at all. I think most of those people would be pissed off if you told them they aren't Muslim. Sharia isn't all evil either. It deals with really mundane stuff as most laws do. Stuff like wills and probate (although I don't like how it deals with that). Which a lot of Muslims follow. They aren't all cutting heads off, and they don't even agree with each other on any of the daft laws and tenets of the Islamic faith. And yes there are sects that do follow it to the letter and they're the sort of people that cheer blood running in the streets of Paris, and would happily tell all those billion Muslims that they aren't really Muslims, which is why IS keeps killing other Muslims.

I hate all the religions with equal fervor. The Abrahamic religions all have horrific stuff in them - the Torah and Old Testament has some absolutely brutal laws and guidelines in them, most of Leviticus is full of it, with laws ranging from no sideburns to when it's OK to stone women to death or how to desecrate the body of some criminals. However I don't hate most followers. Every creed has it's words removed. A hundred years ago Jews were running around Palestine bombing hotels. Islam needs to combat an issue staring it in the face, true. And it needs to do that. And in the meantime the globe has to combat the fount of the problem right now, but that doesn't mean all of Islam is evil and all Muslims are sleeper agents waiting to knife the west.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i can honestly say its an unwinnable war, whatever we do will not stop their ideology and agenda. push forward with military action and expect more attacks, do nothing and expect more attacks. this shit runs to deep and im honestly dreading whats coming to us in years to come. we need to take a look at ourself as well with our foreign policy but either way this shit would still be happening and they have many excuses to why they are the way they are. fighting people who are prepared to blow themselves up for god and leaving their families behind, where do you even begin to get a strategy in place to stem this evil cult. what a horrible mess.

Edited by foreveryoung
Quoting system errors

Personally I think Islam itself could do alot more to help combat the extremists, especially in this country. Don't get me wrong, I have never been to a mosque, but I have many Muslim friends and they all have issues with how the extremist is portrayed. Like, I guess they would never turn themselves, but somehow, some do understand why they do it much more than we can comprehend. Surely this should be the subject in the mosques, not to follow Islam this way, as it is obvious many extremists still prayer and go to mosques, an stay extremist.

I guess what I am saying is you don't hear much of Islam trying to combat extremism, more the UK goverment.

33 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I think everyone's heard of Sharia Law. There are billions of Muslims on Earth and I don't think all of them follow the Sharia to the letter. If at all. I think most of those people would be pissed off if you told them they aren't Muslim. Sharia isn't all evil either. It deals with really mundane stuff as most laws do. Stuff like wills and probate (although I don't like how it deals with that). Which a lot of Muslims follow. They aren't all cutting heads off, and they don't even agree with each other on any of the daft laws and tenets of the Islamic faith. And yes there are sects that do follow it to the letter and they're the sort of people that cheer blood running in the streets of Paris, and would happily tell all those billion Muslims that they aren't really Muslims, which is why IS keeps killing other Muslims.

I hate all the religions with equal fervor. The Abrahamic religions all have horrific stuff in them - the Torah and Old Testament has some absolutely brutal laws and guidelines in them, most of Leviticus is full of it, with laws ranging from no sideburns to when it's OK to stone women to death or how to desecrate the body of some criminals. However I don't hate most followers. Every creed has it's words removed. A hundred years ago Jews were running around Palestine bombing hotels. Islam needs to combat an issue staring it in the face, true. And it needs to do that. And in the meantime the globe has to combat the fount of the problem right now, but that doesn't mean all of Islam is evil and all Muslims are sleeper agents waiting to knife the west.

I can appreciate what you say, but Sharia law is fine in a society that embraces that set of laws.  However here in the West we have our own set of laws and also religion is set apart from the state.  If i were to move to an Islamic country i would have to abide by their laws whatever religion i am.  So logic dictates that it is the same here in the West surely.  Also one of the replies to my post indicated that it is common form people in the Middle east to hate the West so why do we in the West allow them to live amongst us?  I know not everybody is the same, but come on if you invited a family to your house and included one member of that family who hated you who would be responsible if an incident happened?  It would obviously be you!

32 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, that's the Snoopers Charter passed then, isn't it.

Theresa May was probably **** delighted when she heard the news.

Yeah I'm sure she was delighted to hear about the slaughter of 130 innocent people (among whom there are likely to be Brits as well). :rolleyes:

Ridiculous comment,

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Personally I think Islam itself could do alot more to help combat the extremists, especially in this country. Don't get me wrong, I have never been to a mosque, but I have many Muslim friends and they all have issues with how the extremist is portrayed. Like, I guess they would never turn themselves, but somehow, some do understand why they do it much more than we can comprehend. Surely this should be the subject in the mosques, not to follow Islam this way, as it is obvious many extremists still prayer and go to mosques, an stay extremist.

I guess what I am saying is you don't hear much of Islam trying to combat extremism, more the UK goverment.

Have you ever asked your Muslim friends why an apostate from Islam must be killed? 

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't we always get this comment? Then it's followed by a fair few quotes from numerous muslims, muslim organizations (like the muslim council of Britain) and muslim sources expressing their disgust and so on with terrorist action taken in the name of their religion.

• Like 3

Â