The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

As has been pointed out multiple times, there is as yet nothing to suggest the events this evening have anything to do with refugees or fighters smuggled in with refugees. Only wild assumptions.

I didn't claim it was refugees, my response was to this from Stefan

Refugees are not responsible. Muslims are not responsible. Terrorists are responsible

2 minutes ago, regular_john said:

Josh Homme doesn't travel with EODM, he only does the albums. The rest of the band are safe apparently 

"the French band Red Lemons posted an update to Facebook saying they were outside the venue with the members of Eagles of Death Metal when the attack took place. “They’re safe,” Red Lemons’ Facebook page said. “They took a cab.” The mother of EODM drummer Julian Dorio confirmed as much to Washington Post, though she added the whereabouts of several crew members are unknown."

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/report-terrorists-take-hostages-at-eagles-of-death-metal-concert-in-paris/

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Maybe we cant even blame a terrorist until we have sure facts its was terrorism.

I'm not sure of your point.

It's obviously terrorism.

It's not particularly clear what else it is without making generalisations so broad as to be useless.

• Like 2

Just now, av1 said:

But not a Muslim terrorist no?

Do we know this yet?

Or are you making a wild assumption?

Even if they are Muslims, does that make it right to condemn Islam as a religion because of a few idiots? (again, in the grand scheme of things, it is a few idiots committing these vile acts)

Having spent an evening at the theatre in Portsmouth I come home to hear this tragic news.  Thoughts are with the victims and the French people at this time. I see a few words being banded around about who they are, "extremists", "terrorists", "religious fanatics" etc.  They are none of those.  They are simply inhumane murderers of innocent people. 

Â