The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Believe me France ain't gonna wanna allow any more feckin immigrants, refugees, what ever you wanna call emm, to enter there country after this!

For all we know those responsible for this could be French just like the London bombers were British.

• Like 4

This is just so f***ing depressing, I don't even know where to start. Sometimes, and increasingly often, it seems that the world is a nasty place where the hatred of the few triumphs over the peacefulness of the many. 

• Like 1

Believe me France ain't gonna wanna allow any more feckin immigrants, refugees, what ever you wanna call emm, to enter there country after this!

I don't think the concern should be any more about the immigration than it should be why people would choose to commit something as horrendous as this. Unless it's been committed against exclusively French lifestyle, it could have happened anywhere in the world. Would there have been such coverage had it been elsewhere? Probably not. Would the crime have been as heinous, of course.

Well they told us they were going send fighters to Europe with the refugees.

I'll give it till midnight before we here a politician telling us Islam is a religion of peace, just a few nut jobs they say. 

We are sleep walking into oblivion.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:
1 minute ago, BOF said:

People tweeting from the Bataclan that they're being executed one by one. If that's the case then I hope it is being stormed immediately.

??

^^^  apparently a guy inside tweeting there going along with a pump action shot gun 1 by 1 and pleading for the cops to come in :(

1 minute ago, BOF said:

People tweeting from the Bataclan that they're being executed one by one. If that's the case then I hope it is being stormed immediately.

Fother Muckers. At that point I'd like to think the crowd would rush two guys rather than wait to be shot like cattle. 

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Cue knuckledraggers using this to fuel their political agenda..

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Well they told us they were going send fighters to Europe with the refugees.

I'll give it till midnight before we here a politician telling us Islam is a religion of peace, just a few nut jobs they say. 

We are sleep walking into oblivion.

There we go :-)

Â