The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

it's actually 4 women that have been cropped  .... but Chris can have half an internet as he was on the right track

the top picture is from an orthodox Jewish newspaper "The Announcer "

missing

German Chancellor Angela Merkel

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo

EU foreign affairs and security chief Frederica Mogherini.

Helle Thorning-Schmidt, the Danish Prime Minister, has been cropped so only her hand is in shot.

it's actually 4 women that have been cropped  .... but Chris can have half an internet as he was on the right track

missing

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo

Helle Thorning-Schmidt, the Danish Prime Minister, has been cropped so only her hand is in shot.

Whats the crack with that then? Is that par for the course in the Orthodox press. 

missing

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo

Whats the crack with that then? Is that par for the course in the Orthodox press. 

short version is  I think it's orthodox Jews being clearings in the woods in the name of religion  .....

• Like 2

I have a problem with Islam always out against depicting the Prophet Muhammad. Why is it they believe their Religion should get special treatment? That they should be allowed to force their women if they choose to to wear a burqa.

I'm sorry, but all religion needs to be treated with equal disdain. It is a legacy society has to burden from a bygone era. It's slow eradication from the earth must happen over the coming century. Religion is indoctrination of young people. Racism, Bigotry anything you want, kids will pick it up if they are taught it. 

I would like it if a result of the Terror attacking on Paris that wide spread satire of Islam and Muhammad should happen, like Satire of any other religion happens. None more so than Christianity. 

Having grown up in Ireland I know how piosenous Religion is, especially extreme ones like Islam and the old Catholic Church. It's all a cancer that needs to slowly be removed from society. We have outgrown it. 

Best post in the thread,  by a short head  :D

I like your ideas and I truly think this is the way forward.  Start it slow but make it so admitting you believe in 1 of the gods should be looked on the same as Drink Driving for example.  Don't forget,  it's the damage done to others when religion is passed from 1 idiot to the next and so on.  You make you kids fight for a religion that you have told them about is one rung below Jimmy Saville but a rung higher than David Cameron.

Never forget it is all made up,  collect the books and clean the internet of any trace of 1 religion,  get all the followers and put them all on an island for 100 years without communication out and that religion does not and never will exist again.  It's not like one the the gods will go "Oh **** it,  I am packing it in,  lack of interest." 

Satire and piss taking is a start though.  Ricky Gervais to present "Songs of Praise" is a good start.

How do the likes of old Tipsy wotserface get on with them then?

Tzipi Livni  ?  she's left government hasn't she ?

missing

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo

short version is  I think it's orthodox Jews being clearings in the woods in the name of religion  .....

Wait....religious extremists being dicks? Surely not. 

missing

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo

Wait....religious extremists being dicks? Surely not. 

Well 95% dicks...

Tzipi Livni  ?  she's left government hasn't she ?

That's her.

I just wondered what the 'paper did when reporting on her when she was a Justice minister or any other women for that matter in their country.

Are they cut from every photo' published?

I wouldn't like to see their swimwear edition. :)

11 Jan: Met Police chief says Paris-style attack "unlikely".

14 Jan: Home Sec says attack likely at any time (thus snooper's charter vital).

whilst I don't agree with B  - at least in regards to any snoopers charter  ... we've already had terrorist incidents in the UK so i think the Met Police chief needs to take his head out the sand

(of course I don't know in what context he made his quote , I'm taking both statements at face value)

Â