The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

I'd **** love to be a government shill.

Think of the perks!

I might finally get paid enough to not have to worry about cats shitting in my garden. It'd be the gardeners problem.

Where do I sign up?!

21 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It may be that he, as a Muslim, knew he was probably going to end up dead doing this (whatever his reasoning for doing it) and if he did shout that it's not that different thinking to someone praying to be saved in some horrible situation.

I use (Christian) religious honorifics as expletives although I've not believed in any sky fairy since I was about 8. It's cultural and doesn't indicate anything about my (lack of) beliefs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, limpid said:

I use (Christian) religious honorifics as expletives although I've not believed in any sky fairy since I was about 8. It's cultural and doesn't indicate anything about my (lack of) beliefs.

Indeed.

As said it doesn't prove anything. The only thing that can is his background, his movements, his interests, his activities before the act...

Until then all he is a mass murderer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, will87 said:

As for if this latest guy was an Islamist, didn't he shout Allahu Akbar right before driving into the crowd? Does sound like he was looking to redeem his ticket to paradise.

have you got any sort of reference or source for that?

has that been reported by police or eye witnesses?

I haven't previously heard it so I'd be interested in where you got it from.

28 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

have you got any sort of reference or source for that?

has that been reported by police or eye witnesses?

I haven't previously heard it so I'd be interested in where you got it from.

It's camera phone footage filmed from a balcony moments before the truck accelerates into the crowd, I don't really want to link to it but it can be found on YouTube.

I've seen the video and while it does bear some resemblance to 'Allahu Akbar', it could equally be the sound of terrified people screaming as they run away.

Edited by a m ole

32 minutes ago, will87 said:

It's camera phone footage filmed from a balcony moments before the truck accelerates into the crowd, I don't really want to link to it but it can be found on YouTube.

ok cheers for the response, personally, I've played that clip quite a few times and I cannot here the truck driver at all

but it's a very very minor point in the grand scheme of things

Just now, Davkaus said:

lol

it's a long time since I've been on the Daily Mail website, nothing appears to have changed, still got that side bar of long lense pap photos of other people's small children

sickos

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

It's OK sheeple. They've seen through the veil. To the real truth. Your simple minds can't comprehend the truth. It'll shatter your little world.

Have you ever been experienced?

• Like 1

Â