The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

4 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

You wanna bet against it being another brainwashed muslim lunatic ?

It might be, we shall see.

But what exactly is the cancer you refer too and how do you think it should be eradicated? 

Because I'm struggling to see how eradicating fundamental extremism within both domestic and migrant populations is achievable. 

Itd be really great if we had a time machine. I dunno how you'd make one, or how it'd work, but it'd be great if we had one...

However, given the use of the term 'erase this cancer from Europe once and for all' I suspect a more honest answer than 'I dunno' could be forthcoming.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

I dont know, but something needs to be done.

Or should we just sit and wait for the next attack to happen, and the next, and the next....

I think you'll find European security services have picked up on the need to do something already. But I'm sure they'll appreciate the heads up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

I dont know, but something needs to be done.

Or should we just sit and wait for the next attack to happen, and the next, and the next....

Isn't it "funny" how the greater Evil Putin and the greatest evil Trump are both interested in bombing these folks into the stone age instead of funding etc. them ala the Cameron/Hollande/Obama/Sunni axis. 

This is all an almost interminable mess and will take generations to fix.

Edited by villakram

2 minutes ago, villakram said:

Isn't it "funny" how the greater Evil Putin and the greatest evil Trump are both interested in bombing these folks into the stone age instead of funding etc. them ala the Cameron/Hollande/Obama/Sunni axis. 

This is all an almost interminable mess and will take generations to fix.

Any actual evidence for this claim you continue to make about Cameron/Hollande/Obama funding ISIS?

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Any actual evidence for this claim you continue to make about Cameron/Hollande/Obama funding ISIS?

Not just ISIS but all the religious nutters in the ME, and don't forget most things are washed via the Sunni states that you left out. There is a long track record of this going all the way back to Zia in Pakistan and then the Afghan freedom fighters back in the 80s.

I consider explicit non-bombing of non-disguised and out in the open ISIS oil convoys to be equivalent to funding ISIS, and it's well known that the CIA etc. have been directly supporting the Syrian "moderate" rebels.

3 minutes ago, villakram said:

Not just ISIS but all the religious nutters in the ME, and don't forget most things are washed via the Sunni states that you left out. There is a long track record of this going all the way back to Zia in Pakistan and then the Afghan freedom fighters back in the 80s.

I consider explicit non-bombing of non-disguised and out in the open ISIS oil convoys to be equivalent to funding ISIS, and it's well known that the CIA etc. have been directly supporting the Syrian "moderate" rebels.

So no actual evidence then, just repeated conspiracy theories with little or no foundation other than reference to previous decades.

Yes I left out the Sunni states because I have less confidence in their innocence on ISIS support. I quite specifically asked about the three quite specific leaders you accused of funding ISIS, clearly you can't back them up.

As for non bombing of ISIS oil trucks, I'm a little confused by this the oil distribution was heavily targeted.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Itd be really great if we had a time machine. I dunno how you'd make one, or how it'd work, but it'd be great if we had one...

However, given the use of the term 'erase this cancer from Europe once and for all' I suspect a more honest answer than 'I dunno' could be forthcoming.

Hmmm, so you dont think terrorists killing innocent people is something that need to be erased ?

Are you sympathising with the terrorists??

Just now, Ikantcpell said:

How evil of me, wanting these terrorists dead.

You were incredibly vague, so forgive me for not knowing you were specifically talking about terrorists. How do you even go about purging 'terrorists' if its incredibly difficult to know who they are as they radicalize and carry out attacks almost instantly? 

9 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Hmmm, so you dont think terrorists killing innocent people is something that need to be erased ?

I'd retake that English reading comprehension class.

I'm saying your phrasing is inflammatory in such a manner that it suggests extermination and it isn't much of a logical leap to decide what that really means, given your comments on this before, but you'll shy away from saying. Perhaps I'm too cynical. I don't think so though.

How you've got to me being a terrorist sympathiser I've no idea. A poor attempt at deflection?

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Of course he isn't, don't be so preposterous.

You were asked to clarify what needed to be erased but didn't do so. Using open ended phrases like that are open to misinterpretation. It could be interpreted as being an insinuation that Muslim's collectively are the problem which is why some including Chindie and I have pressed you on it.

As it is you seem to be suggesting something needs to be done to stop Islamic terrorism in Europe as if it's not occurred to anyone.

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

I'd retake that English reading comprehension class.

I'm saying your phrasing is inflammatory in such a manner that it suggests extermination and it isn't much of a logical leap to decide what that really means, given your comments on this before, but you'll shy away from saying. Perhaps I'm too cynical. I don't think so though.

How you've got to me being a terrorist sympathiser I've no idea. A poor attempt at deflection?

Yes, i want to erase, exterminate muslim terrorists from Europe.

If you think i mean something else, that is your problem not mine!

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Of course he isn't, don't be so preposterous.

You were asked to clarify what needed to be erased but didn't do so. Using open ended phrases like that are open to misinterpretation. It could be interpreted as being an insinuation that Muslim's collectively are the problem which is why some including Chindie and I have pressed you on it.

As it is you seem to be suggesting something needs to be done to stop Islamic terrorism in Europe as if it's not occurred to anyone.

Where did i say that muslims in general were the problem?

1 hour ago, Ikantcpell said:

It's time to erase this cancer from europe once and for all!

Genocide in Europe worked pretty well to be fair last time.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â