The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

Another 10 seriously wounded so toll likely to rise you would think.

Unusually for this sort of incident the gunmen fled the scene/were able to flee the scene.

Also seems likely to be a response to a image recently posted on their Twitter account mocking the leader of IS.

Another dark day.

Thoughts go out to those family and friends of the dead people, more people not getting home from work tonight.. :(

Also feel sorry for normal everyday followers of Islam, seeing as social perception of them will deteriorate further in some Neanderthals brains.  

The people responsible want to hope they don't get caught.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 2

Another dark day.

Thoughts go out to those family and friends of the dead people, more people not getting home from work tonight.. :(

Also feel sorry for normal everyday followers of Islam, seeing as social perception of them will deteriorate further in some Neanderthals brains.

Attacks on normal harmless Muslims is exactly what the terrorists want. Upping the ante, escalating towards an armageddon bloodbath.
  • Like 2

Another dark day.

Attacks on normal harmless Muslims is exactly what the terrorists want. Upping the ante, escalating towards an armageddon bloodbath.

Of course, new recruits.

Heard on the radio this morning that during the riots in 2011, two muslim bothers were hit-and-run victims and their murderer still hasn't been found/imprisoned!

11 men charged but no convictions, I felt so sorry for the father of them, he's had no justice whatsoever..

Sadly I saw the unedited version before realising what I was watching, one of those things you wish you could unwatch.

But yes they looked and acted like soldiers.

Pure speculation of course but given their manner, choice of target and attempts to escape and evade after the fact (as you say behaving like soldiers not theology doped amateurs) there is a good chance of them being IS graduates of Syria/Iraq.

We have literally hundreds of people just like this running around in UK.

• Like 1

Very good interview on BBC just now with a journalist on La Nouvelle Observateur. He made the point that this is an act of war by Islamic fascists, which will probably result in similar outrages by French fascists. True, and very depressing.

Sadly I saw the unedited version before realising what I was watching, one of those things you wish you could unwatch.

But yes they looked and acted like soldiers.

Pure speculation of course but given their manner, choice of target and attempts to escape and evade after the fact (as you say behaving like soldiers not theology doped amateurs) there is a good chance of them being IS graduates of Syria/Iraq.

We have literally hundreds of people just like this running around in UK.

I agree on all points.

That we haven't had an attack of this nature on our soil is surprising but is perhaps testimont to the job done by the Police and security services who are regularly criticised for infringements on civil liberties but are seemingly doing a good job.

• Like 3

Sounds horrific.  They sound like professionals which is very worrying.  Thoughts with the families of those injured and killed.  Not sure what killing people from a newspaper is going to achieve.

Â