from a visitor

limpid

Hello,

Don't want to join your forum etc but would it be possible to pass on or indeed post just how much we enjoyed our day at villa park, the fans on the way in were friendly and were more than happy to give us directions, there was no bad feeling whatsoever and once in the ground the stewards were brilliant, the half time pie was good (that's important) and the staff were fantastic. At the end of the game the stewards directed us out in a calm manner wishing us a safe journey home. The fans we spoke with on way to our car were first class and to top it off even the car park attendants were helpful and polite even taking time to make sure we were heading in the right direction for the M6. It was a pleasure and an honour to visit such a great stadium and although the result could of been better for us it didn't spoil a class day out.

thank you.

Nice one.

• Like 1

Indeed, they obviously do not work for the BBC.

I have a soft spot for Blackpool FC - though I find the town itself to be a bit too much 'kiss me quick' 'false titties' and 'willy shaped lollies' for my liking. I hope their fortunes turn around soon - their stadium has come on a long way from the wreck I visited in the early eighties. They are a club that still has an element of mysterious romance about them - a beacon of potential that is currently mismanaged... Sounds a bit familiar huh?

Glad these guys saw through all the fug of our current 'misery' and had a good day out... That's really what football should be about - good days out. Shame we don't seem to feel it ourselves anymore.

• Like 1

Â