Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Very much the 'invisible man', did absolutely **** all yesterday, utterly amazed Garde kept him on for the full 90. Traore does more when on the pitch, even if he doesn't pass he causes problems for defenders and gives them something to think about, Sinclair gives defenders absolutely nothing to think about. 

9 hours ago, Texas_Mike said:

Before I condemn him I would like to know how far he ran and how much did he help out our defence because while he did nothing going forward he seemed to be back helping out a lot.

Agreed, I noticed him more in our own half tracking Southampton players than making any forward runs but would have liked to see Traore have a run out in the last 10 minutes or so when Ayew was finding joy on the counter against tired Southampton players. 

Very much the 'invisible man', did absolutely **** all yesterday, utterly amazed Garde kept him on for the full 90. Traore does more when on the pitch, even if he doesn't pass he causes problems for defenders and gives them something to think about, Sinclair gives defenders absolutely nothing to think about. 

Sinclair contributes more defensively.

I imagine if we were chasing the game that he would have been brought off for Adama.

But bringing Adama on yesterday would have been pretty suicidal.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

He tracked back which is good, but in attack he had 1 job: Get down the pitch and launch it at Gestede's head.

He just simply never did that. Veretout, Hutton and even Gana looked more of a threat.

I don't think I've ever seen Sinclair cross the ball for us. I like him, he's lightweight but quick, but I don't know why he never crosses. 

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think he is even Championship level, he is an absolute dreadful footballer

He certainly played very well for Swansea down there, think he scored 20 + goals and a hattrick in play off final.

Like Paul says though what motivation does he have now to do that.

Â