Streaming services

dubbs

I'd love to have Netflix in Australia but they don't allow it here.

They have also recently begun to refer to people who have used a proxy to get around this roadblock, but still pay the full US price for the service, as "Location Pirates", and they are trying to stamp this activity out.

I'm not sure how much harder they could be trying to push paying customers into full blown piracy tbh.

• Like 1

Anybody know where I can get Homeland season 4?

We only discovered this show last month and subscribed to Netflix so we could watch series 1 - 3, I know 4 has just show on channel 4 but its not on demand?

Yeah, Homeland 4 has been on mainstream UK TV recently, but we hadn't finished series 3 on Netflix, so we couldn't watch it. I guess it'll turn up on Netflix eventually.

I highly recommend the United States vs Whitey Bulger on Netflix, shows how corrupt the Boston FBI was in the 70s and 80's and how incestuous the Boston underworld and local/state/federal government was. Very slick documentary and a fascinating story. Watch this before the Johnny Depp biopic comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

How many devices can you have Netflix on?

I think one account can have 6 registered devices but only play from any 2 at the same time.

Â