Streaming services

dubbs

Currently using Netflix for one demand viewing but to be honest there's not much on there is watching. Having said that the kids think it's great. Do you guys use anything else such as Amazon Video Prime, or can you recommend something else?

I've only ever used Netflix but don't give up and on finding stuff on there. There's more good stuff on there than you think. Don't be drawn to just the blockbusters and stuff you've heard of, go with the ratings. If it's got 4 or more stars, it's likely to be good.

Currently using Netflix for one demand viewing but to be honest there's not much on there is watching. Having said that the kids think it's great. Do you guys use anything else such as Amazon Video Prime, or can you recommend something else?

Whichever one you choose, none of them have everything, so unless the content gets updated regularly you will be back to square one after a while

I've tried Amazon Prime and it isn't as good as Netflix, but it's a newer service, so it might be a case of waiting to see how their original programming shapes up over the next few months. Amazons movie selection looks better, but Netflix's original programming and documentaries are far superior.

Sky and Netflix are the best combo for me, but Sky is big ££££ compared to NF/AP, so if your on a budget I'd spend £12 per month and have both Amazon and Netflix.

How do you do that?

You need to set up a VPN I think, I'd did It and it worked really well, but it wouldn't work with Chromecast so I went back to the UK version.
Same here. I used unblock.us but then I had to change my router to a BT home hub which doesn't support changing DNS (!). But I found I lost more than I gained switching to US.

I have netflix but I mainly use showbox, it's an app you can download on any android device, it gives you the option to stream or download, I usually download it and then stream it through imedia onto my PS3, it's a piece of piss once you have set it up.

It's got absolutely everything on it, latest blockbusters and tv series and all the classics as well

• Like 1

Netflix, Now TV Movies and Now TV Entertainment are my subscriptions. Plenty on there to keep me entertained.

Can't be much variety between Netflix and Now Movies?

There is enough to be fair, NOW TV gets the vast bulk of the latest film releases. There is only a small amount of duplication of content. 

Watched Thor on Netflix and the second Thor on Now TV - each service only had one of the two movies. 

Cap America 2, Amazing Spiderman 2 and Grand Budapest Hotel are the latest movie releases on NOW TV, while Locke, Blue Ruin and Dallas Buyers Club were released on Netflix recently. 

Yeah Showbox is brilliant.

Loving showbox but finding a few films don't have the ending on there which is a bit annoying.
I haven't had that happen to me, what films were they (just so I know to avoid them)

Recently watched a most wanted man and game change and both were without the final 10-15 mins.

Â