Tuesday 10th February 2015

Kick Off 7.45pm

KC Stadium

Initial allocation 1,500

Ticket Prices

Adults £25

Under 18 £10

Sale dates

Monday 5th January on sale to Season Card Holders who have attended five or more Premier League away fixtures in the 2014-2015 season.

Wednesday 7th January on sale to Season Card Holders who have attended three or more Premier League away fixtures in the 2014-2015 season

Friday 9th January on sale to Season Card Holders who have attended one or more Premier League away fixtures in the 2014-2015 season.

Monday 12th January on sale to Season Card Holders.

Wednesday 14th January on sale to Villa Cash Members and Half Season Card Holders.

Friday 16th January on sale to supporters who attended three or more Premier League away fixtures in the 2014-2015 season.

Monday 19th January General Sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know if they're doing free coach travel for this? And if so why hasn't it been publicised? Surely it should be announced alongside ticket details?

They are doing free coach travel - that's why I chose to go as Brum to Hull and a match ticket for under £25 is pretty great deal to be fair.

Just need to email them to make sure they leave the car park gates open late as don't want my car locked in there when we get back in the early hours!

Does anybody know if they're doing free coach travel for this? And if so why hasn't it been publicised? Surely it should be announced alongside ticket details?

Maybe its not then?

At the start of the season they said they were. Since then it's never really been publicised you'd think especially with the importance of this game it'd be highlighted more.

Only sold under 600

How many are approx left now?? This should be close to a sell out tbh.

Have the fans been moved elsewhere rather than past seasons, my tix seem to be in the corner on the east stand?

I was told how many we had sold at Arsenal out of 1,600 dunno how many sold since might be looking at 800

According to the ticket office, tickets will be available on the gate.

The avfc website says they won't??

Half eight train down from the NE of Scotland tomorrow morning, in Hull just before three.

Hoping to head back up the road on Wedensday having watched Villa secure the much needed three points.

That's a good effort!

Â