1. 1. Best newcomer?

• Mathieu Berson
    • Martin Laursen
    • Carlton Cole
    • Steve Davis
    • Luke Moore
    • Eric Djemba-Djemba
    • Other (specify)

Gone for Laursen, him and Ollie will be the best pairing we have ever had at this club *plonks neck on line* Laursen is a fantastic player.

Davo has also impressed me but would more likely vote him young player of the year.

:D

Quite agree :wink:

:oops:

Glad to see a few votes for Berson by the way. Classy player, but maybe not quite cut out for the Premiership. We'll see I guess.

Im guessing the Carlton Cole votes were for a giggle. Ive gone for Steven Davis he has looked good in most of the games ive seen him in. Was very impressed with him at Newcastle even a Newcastle fan said to me who is he and he had played excellent. I was gonna vote for Martin Laursen who I have been very impressed with but I dont think he has played enough games to judge him just yet because of his injury.

What do you do if its a draw?

If its a draw, then, erm, (thinks....), it will go to the mod team to decide. if thats a draw, then JC gets the casting vote.

Im guessing the Carlton Cole votes were for a giggle. Ive gone for Steven Davis he has looked good in most of the games ive seen him in. Was very impressed with him at Newcastle even a Newcastle fan said to me who is he and he had played excellent. I was gonna vote for Martin Laursen who I have been very impressed with but I dont think he has played enough games to judge him just yet because of his injury.

I doubt youre gonna have much more chance to judge with him picking up another knock today.

Into the last 24 hours now, and it loks like the two contenders' respective performances at the Identikit Stadium has tilted the vote in favour of young Davo.....

Â