The VT Deadpool 2015

bickster

I think we should widen the martin on this game (scoring would be difficult though) I recon we should choose 5 people who are likely to die and 5 people who would be a bit of a shock

Widen the martin????

What kind of sicko are you ???

• Like 1

Beloved Opry Star Little Jimmy Dickens dies.

"Little Jimmy Dickens was a treasure in country music, not only a friend to George and I but a friend to every country artist that walked across the stage at The Grand Ole Opry," said Nancy Jones, George Jones' widow. "I have lost a dear friend." "Jimmy Dickens is uniquely and forever tied to the Grand Ole Opry," said Opry vice president and general manager Pete Fisher in 2008. "He is one of the most beloved and respected people in the history of not only the Opry, but all of country music." Mr. Dickens is survived by his wife, Mona, and two daughters, Pamela Detert and Lisa King. Funeral arrangements are pending, however a public visitation and a public service is being planned.

I think we should widen the martin on this game (scoring would be difficult though) I recon we should choose 5 people who are likely to die and 5 people who would be a bit of a shock

Widen the martin????

What kind of sicko are you ???

Hmmm yeah I'm pretty sure that was supposed to say margin

• Like 1

Carl Barat

Surely it's got to be famous people only in the entry list ?

Meh, he's got his own page on Wikipedia and everything.  He's famous.

Edited by The_Rev

Â