• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Insipid, spineless, pathetic. Sanchez MOTD as he looked like he could give a shit. Weimann and Gabby were dog shit, worse than useless. Benteke lazy. Clark did well coming on with a back injury, but we should have lost that, and but for the width of a lick of paint we would have.

Yep, 100% agree, Sanchez was Match of the Day.  ;)

• Like 1

When is Westwood coming back? Because I think Delph Sanchez Westwood would be a great midfield. 

I think 'great' is a little bit OTT. It might be slightly above average 

• Like 1

Insipid, spineless, pathetic. Sanchez MOTD as he looked like he could give a shit. Weimann and Gabby were dog shit, worse than useless. Benteke lazy. Clark did well coming on with a back injury, but we should have lost that, and but for the width of a lick of paint we would have.

Yep, 100% agree, Sanchez was Match of the Day.  ;)

Forgive me, I'm half asleep as I type. Half asleep, half furious. Only with Villa! :)

• Like 1

The lack of intelligent movement is our downfall, the midfield are blamed for sideways passing but they have no options, Grealish is not ready yet, not strong enough looking for fouls that are not there. Teckers needs a kick up the arse, AW and Gabby need dropping. we have some good individuals but really are a poor team, .

• Like 4

No goals conceded and no red cards, I guess I'll settle for that....  We need Weimann and Gabby on the bench right beside Zogbia.  We have the 5th best defence in the league but are let down time and time again by crap movement and then crap play when in possession by our forwards more than anything.  Those 2 need replacing and Benteke could do with taking some of the chances he has been getting as he has missed some decent ones in the last few games. 

Clark MOTM

• Like 1

Unbelievable mix of cluelessness and couldn't really give a <word removed> ...... no manager would ever survive a performance like that at any other club.

I pity those who paid good money to sit in the rain watching that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the umpteenth time Gabby and Weimann just doesn't work, especially at home against a team you know will sit deep. I normally think he is bad but I thought Gabby was astonishingly awful today, I hate that he is our captain when there is no Vlaar. Benteke should have scored but I find it so worrying just how little we create and how little we score when we have a striker who is one of the best we have had for years. 

Another nothing performance by Cleverley, whom I'm starting to think isn't that much like Westwood at all, as I like Westwood a lot. We have no urgency, no movement off the ball, no ambition on the ball and the only player who actually takes a risk and makes something happen is a 19 year old. 

The lack of goals could get really harmful soon and I have zero faith in the manager correcting it. 

Happy New Year. 

Edited by JoeParker91
  • Like 1

Â