Midweek football 29/30 December/New Years Day 1st January

andykeenan

I finally know what happens if two teams end on the same goal difference, goals scored and conceded.

The BT Sports commentator said that Chelsea and Man City would need to go to a neutral venue if the league ended now. Imagine if it did end all equal, that would be great.

Anyone find it wierd how Mourinho is doing an MON and pretty much fielding the same 11 week in week out, he even played a really strong side in the Carling Cup.

They must have wierd recovery techniques at Cobham (or that female physio) as Chelsea hardly get any injuries compared to other top teams despite playing the most games but surely that's going to hurt them when it comes to the crunch in March/April.

I really don't see the logic in Mourinho's thinking here for once, I assumed Drogba and Remy would come on today at 4-2 but instead he brought Salah on.

Already they've lost 8 point lead in the last month so with Man. City having momentum now they have little margin for error in the second half of the season.

some shocking reffing today

both liverpool penalties were wrong

the smalling handball was wrong

the green handball is terrible, the routledge red was incredibly harsh

the barry foul on hernandez was in the area

Edited by villa4europe

What is wrong with the current batch of match officials? Rob Green clearly handles outside the box, nothing. Wayne Routledge gets battered by a challenge, gets a red card for reacting, nothing for the original foul. Sterling slaps a player in front of the ref, nothing. And the FA won't do anything because the ref saw it at the time and "dealt with it at the time". Meanwhile we get fined for failing to control our players, despite one of the red cards being rescinded. **** joke.

Also: five goals for John Terry this season. We need him up front.

Edited by Villanun

Â