Pre match thread

roonst83

Banker loss now with padded there. Always seems to be us doesn't it when new manager comes in ffs

Banker loss now with padded there. Always seems to be us doesn't it when new manager comes in ffs

yep new manager or team with recently sacked manager always us it seems

Can't say that I've noticed this at all?

Yes we're so unlucky.

With regards to sending offs we have been.

With one.

Benteke and richardson were both nailed on reds.

Delph made a challenge that possibly didn't deserve one but gave the ref the option to give on.

Hardly unlucky.

Yes we're so unlucky.

With regards to sending offs we have been.

Well one of the sendings off was just a plain wrong decision, that is unlucky. The other ones were our own players' fault, which is not bad luck.

Richardson and probably Delph were definite reds but at the same time I've seen those not given. Benteke's a funny one - I guess he should've got a red but so too should Mason in that case. Again, I've seen that not given.

So yes, while 2/3 of them were justified, you see plenty of examples where players have gotten away with it.

I think we can get a good result against this lot but we have to go for It. Can we please have some midfielders running in behind please

Guzan

Hutton vlaar Clark cissokho

Sanchez cleverly

Bacuna Cole Grealish

Benteke

This would be beautiful but I'd rather have Agbonlahor for Grealish then sub on Grealish when the defense is tired. 

I think we can get a good result against this lot but we have to go for It. Can we please have some midfielders running in behind please

Guzan

Sanchez cleverly

Bacuna Cole Grealish

Benteke

I wholeheartedly endorse this team selection

Yes, quite like that team but would perhaps try and squeeze Gabby and Derek in there instead.

I notice hardly anyone has Weimann and Richardson in their preferred starting line-ups.  Be interesting to see if either/both start!

Edited by Brumstopdogs

I think it will be

Guzan

Hutton Vlaar Okore Cissokho

Sanchez Cleverley Cole

Weimann Benteke Agbonlahor

Weimann will have a dreadful game, keep losing it with his first touch... Sanchez will get a red card on about 65 minutes when the pressures on... Cole will look good in flashes but not see enough of the ball... Gabby will flash it across the goalmouth but Benteke will stare at him andshout why didn't he pull it back to him on the 18 yard line... The crowd will scream for Grealish to come on, we'll see him on about 78 minutes, he will add some spark and energy, and put in the last minute cross for Benteke who will force Speroni into a great save.

0-0

I think it will be

Guzan

Sanchez Cleverley Cole

Weimann will have a dreadful game, keep losing it with his first touch... Sanchez will get a red card on about 65 minutes when the pressures on... Cole will look good in flashes but not see enough of the ball... Gabby will flash it across the goalmouth but Benteke will stare at him andshout why didn't he pull it back to him on the 18 yard line... The crowd will scream for Grealish to come on, we'll see him on about 78 minutes, he will add some spark and energy, and put in the last minute cross for Benteke who will force Speroni into a great save.

0-0

Having read this, I wonder if it's even worth going to the game!

Guzan

Sanchez cleverly

Bacuna Cole Grealish

Benteke

I wholeheartedly endorse this team selection

Not looking forward to going to villa park

That team selection would completely change that

I think it will be

Guzan

Sanchez Cleverley Cole

0-0

......i'm not so sure they are that consistent