Pre match thread

roonst83

Banker loss now with padded there. Always seems to be us doesn't it when new manager comes in ffs

If we pass the ball sideways at walking pace its a banker loss. I think this is more of an issue than who the crystal palace manager is.

FWIW - I expect no Grealish - and possesion without purpose  0-2 loss

Yes we're so unlucky.

With regards to sending offs we have been.

Well one of the sendings off was just a plain wrong decision, that is unlucky. The other ones were our own players' fault, which is not bad luck.

Yes we're so unlucky.

Well one of the sendings off was just a plain wrong decision, that is unlucky. The other ones were our own players' fault, which is not bad luck.

Yeah, Richardson and Delph went over the ball studs up, Delph possibly could be a yellow but not the way the game's been going for the last few years, Not bad luck. 

Yes we're so unlucky.

With one.

Benteke and richardson were both nailed on reds.

Delph made a challenge that possibly didn't deserve one but gave the ref the option to give on.

Hardly unlucky.

I'm not sure about must win. The league is dreadful this year. What sort of league allows a team as bad as we've been to be in a relatively comfortable position at this stage in the season? It's not right. I can see us winning this one and being well on the way to the 36 points that'll keep you up this year. I think we need win three of out remaining nineteen in order to be pretty much safe.

Yeah.... though its currently 2 in 15 so still some work to do before we can celebrate another year in the world's richest-sorry I am mean best- league.

trouble is when was the last time we beat a pardew side at home?

In September, October, November and December combined (this season) we have won 1 match at home and that was against a 10 men Leicester team!

We've also managed to score the grand total of 5 goals at home in those 4 months.

Truly woeful.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

trouble is when was the last time we beat a pardew side at home?

In September, October, November and December combined (this season) we have won 1 match at home and that was against a 10 men Leicester team!

We've also managed to score the grand total of 5 goals at home in those 4 months.

Truly woeful.

Or you could say we are unbeaten in 3 at home including 2 games which we had at least 30 mins down to 10 men.

If you make stupid tackles you run the risk of getting players sent off.

1 win at home in 3 games is still poor.

1 win at home in 4 months (to the mighty Leicester) - just not good enough.

Let's hope we put in a performance vs Palace.

Edited by Brumstopdogs