Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

More concerned with attitudes and will to win than formations.....formations can be changed during a game.....attitudes are not so easy.

In fairness, I think the attitude shown by the team this season has been excellent, I don't recall too many instances where you'd bring into question the desire of this group to do well. They aren't the best team to put the famous shirt on, but there's a good team ethic to this group I think.

Lambert has seemingly got that ethic going from day one, I know we've had a few issues behind the scenes but it is very rare that we don't see the team giving their all for the shirt

I'm happy enough with us having 5 at the back as it will give us that extra man when we are trying to pass it out and also give us an extra man at the back if we lose the ball in midfield.  Could do with getting some goals from midfield at some stage, hopefully today.

It looks about as strong a side as we can field at the moment, formation wise, it is a little conservative, but I can see it working. I'm pleased that Okore and Clark have kept their places as they have been good. I'm particularly pleased for okore after such a hard year for him after the injury.

I'd love a win, but I'm going to guess a draw, 2-2. Which would be a relatively good result for us away from home. Benteke and Gabby to score.