Gaming 2015

hogso

Just been to pick up Metal Gear Solid AND Mad Max  :D

That's me sorted for a bit.

Well Mad Max is tremendous fun so far.

Takes a couple of hours to really get going and for the world to open up but once it does, it really pulls you in.

There is an abundance of different challenges/missions to complete and the map is huge.

The only slight gripe is some of the controls can be a little clunky and unresponsive on occasion but that's a minor quibble.

As for Metal Gear, I haven't even gone past the opening sequence yet...

Think I'll be picking Mad Max and Until Dawn up next week then. MGS isn't really my cup of tea.

Mad Max is excellent fun mate but MGS is heading for 'Best game of this generation' territory.

Had seen previously at e3 that capcom were going to target the HD remake market, hadn't seen that they had announced RE0 though, think it will be pushed back in to 2016 but they've also announced both HD games are coming as a boxset, £15, what a purchase that is

Think I'll be picking Mad Max and Until Dawn up next week then. MGS isn't really my cup of tea.

Mad Max is excellent fun mate but MGS is heading for 'Best game of this generation' territory.

Picked MM up today, **** loving it so far. Bit rough around the edges but that kind of works in its favour in a rusty clunky open world I think. Some stunning views in it. Looking forward to getting stuck into it. Reminds me of RDR, Rage and Shadow of Mordor rolled into one. Could see why some would think it's a bit plop though but I've completely bought into it and fallen for its charms.

Picked MM up today, **** loving it so far. Bit rough around the edges but that kind of works in its favour in a rusty clunky open world I think. Some stunning views in it. Looking forward to getting stuck into it. Reminds me of RDR, Rage and Shadow of Mordor rolled into one. Could see why some would think it's a bit plop though but I've completely bought into it and fallen for its charms.

It's fantastic fun. 

I've put a quite a few hours into it and the only minor quibbles I have are a] it's quite easy and b] the side missions get a little repetitive.

Apart from that it's a joy to play. It nails the George Miller atmosphere and I think it's a worthy addition to the Mad Max universe.

Not many great gMes coming out in the wii u grrrr

Although looking forward to super Mario builder

The Wii U is dead, arguably was never alive. Mario Maker is its swansong.

I wouldn't go that far. Me and my friends have more fun on that than the ps4

The multilayer never gets boring just need to release more games