Gaming 2015

hogso

Wanted to post this somewhere, but not make it's own thread. Seeing as it's out next year though, figured I'd start a general 2015 thread, as we've had one last couple of years.

Telltale are doing a game featuring an 'original story driven by player choices' for...Minecraft

minecraft_storymode_logo_650px-e14189178

It won't feature 'Steve' though, nor attempt to explain the Minecraft world in any sort of detail. I'm not really sure what it would be exactly, then, but no doubt it will sell by the bucket load, as the books, toys, and other various Minecraft mech has.

image11.jpg

With that out of the way, it's probably a good idea to mention what I'm most looking forward to in 2015.

Two things stand head and shoulders about all else - Persona 5 and Rocket League (SARPBC 2). It is these two games that the majority of my time will be spent on on PS4 for the whole of it's life cycle, if the PS2 and PS3 incarnations of the respective series' are anything to go by.

it wont be released this year but it's sounding like we'll at least get to see red dead 3 this year

they were talking about it at a question and answer session, didn't say it in as many words but said that they dont always rush to make sequels but that doesnt mean they wont make it eventually and the studio that made red dead currently has 35 positions available  :detect: 

• Like 1

Got to be The Witcher's year. As disappointed as I am with the delay it's probably a good thing considering all the buggy games getting released at the mo. Hopefully it will be the start of games being made exclusively for the new gen too, actually pushing the capabilities of the consoles.

it wont be released this year but it's sounding like we'll at least get to see red dead 3 this year

they were talking about it at a question and answer session, didn't say it in as many words but said that they dont always rush to make sequels but that doesnt mean they wont make it eventually and the studio that made red dead currently has 35 positions available :detect:

Did I miss the 2nd one??

they were talking about it at a question and answer session, didn't say it in as many words but said that they dont always rush to make sequels but that doesnt mean they wont make it eventually and the studio that made red dead currently has 35 positions available :detect:

Did I miss the 2nd one??

Redemption was the 2nd.

Nobody cared about the 1st, even less played it.