All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

On 20/08/2021 at 11:51, HanoiVillan said:

[fun police but] why did this joke need to be attached to a picture of Diane Abbott?

THIS IS NOT A DIG AT THE OP but I've noticed a lot of pictures of Dianne Abbott being used in this way and spread with racist undertones. Obviously the OP did not create this and I'm sure didn't in any way intend that, I'm talking about how others use her image. 

I'm in a group with some people who I've had to call out a few times on casual racism and Dianne often features with them.  I first saw this particular meme on that group. 

Taken in isolation its just a picture of someone who has made some gaffes accompanying an amusing gaffe in a meme but when it's a bombardment it's more of a targeted thing than pure coincidence. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

THIS IS NOT A DIG AT THE OP but I've noticed a lot of pictures of Dianne Abbott being used in this way and spread with racist undertones. Obviously the OP did not create this and I'm sure didn't in any way intend that, I'm talking about how others use her image. 

I'm in a group with some people who I've had to call out a few times on casual racism and Dianne often features with them.  I first saw this particular meme on that group. 

Taken in isolation its just a picture of someone who has made some gaffes accompanying an amusing gaffe in a meme but when it's a bombardment it's more of a targeted thing than pure coincidence. 

Bloody hilarious

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Obviously I had no idea who he was without recourse to Wikipedia. 

You didn’t know Aquaman.  Some people say we are twins……

2C7C9E2C-5C13-470B-93CC-5D6855A3B0C0.jpeg

like Danny and Arnie “Twins”

B7CC4691-9A22-48D1-8475-729129B6A3A3.jpeg

😂

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the funny thing about that being aquaman first came out in 1941 so you're actually too young...

Oh, I know the Aquaman comics, read 'em when I was a kid. It's actors in superhero movies I'm not going to know about. 

Â