All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Whatever you do, don’t let your children touch the goats…

spacer.png

So many questions.

Based on the 37 degrees I'm assuming they're referring to Celcius here, but 101.7C is above the boiling point of water, which can not be true. 

What simple fact am I foolishly overlooking here?

24 minutes ago, blandy said:

Stolen from RAF Luton's twitter?

I recently had to point out to a fairly serious political twitter account that the outrage they were feeling towards the new Royal Yacht being based at RAF Luton might be worth deleting.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

So many questions.

Based on the 37 degrees I'm assuming they're referring to Celcius here, but 101.7C is above the boiling point of water, which can not be true. 

Fahrenheit

4 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

So many questions.

I think someone has googled some temperatures and not spotted the different units.

Or goats are literally boiling inside.

• Like 1

On 12/08/2021 at 10:51, chrisp65 said:

Whatever you do, don’t let your children touch the goats…

spacer.png

Reminds me of the tabloid press who insist on heatwave headlines in Fahrenheit (I assume their readers think 86F is hotter than 30C), and Celsius for winter headlines (thinking -10C sounds colder than 14F).

• Like 2

7 hours ago, brommy said:

Reminds me of the tabloid press who insist on heatwave headlines in Fahrenheit (I assume their readers think 86F is hotter than 30C), and Celsius for winter headlines (thinking -10C sounds colder than 14F).

The Guardian the other day were quoting Harry Kane's fee from Spurs to Man City (two English clubs) in Euros lol

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

Must have been awful, all those quality players, cup finals and champions league runs. 
Anyone with half a brain could tell they’d fall back after he left. Same as when SAF left United, although for different reasons.

• Like 1

Â