All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yes, the “joke” doesn’t even work as it’s clearly >8 inches.

Agreed, mines a foot long so that's got to be around 4ft I would say. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Could have gone in the drinks thread but the obsession made me laugh.

Had an email with a few different craft beer hampers on. There was one that I soon realised was a Coventry brewery as they had an official club lager. I then saw this one 😂

Dhillons-Sky-Blue-SOTV-front-330ml-can.j

FFS that's pathetic, I thought small heath were bad.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Could have gone in the drinks thread but the obsession made me laugh.

Had an email with a few different craft beer hampers on. There was one that I soon realised was a Coventry brewery as they had an official club lager. I then saw this one 😂

Dhillons-Sky-Blue-SOTV-front-330ml-can.j

They are like scrappy doo picking fights. Bless them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

They are like scrappy doo picking fights. Bless them. 

Stands for "Stout of the vanilla" according to the brewer's website. That is pathetic. 

They are as much of an irrelevance to me as walsall fc are.

Can anyone name a cov player from their (recent) biggest season ?? Just the one ? Yeah, me too 🙄

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Stands for "Stout of the vanilla" according to the brewer's website. That is pathetic. 

They are as much of an irrelevance to me as walsall fc are.

Can anyone name a cov player from their (recent) biggest season ?? Just the one ? Yeah, me too 🙄

Yep, just the one. Callum O'Hare :D

Their rivalry with us is bizarre. I put their continuing feud down to the fact they've yet to exorcise the demon of us putting them down. Oh well, not long to go with that one then 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, BOF said:

Yep, just the one. Callum O'Hare :D

Their rivalry with us is bizarre. I put their continuing feud down to the fact they've yet to exorcise the demon of us putting them down. Oh well, not long to go with that one then 🤪

I think I've mentioned this before but one of my bosses is Cov fan.  I once had a big argument with him because I said we basically didn't give a shit about them and he said we did.  Just couldn't accept that we think nothing of them. 

He's a very very bright bloke.  Staggering. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think I've mentioned this before but one of my bosses is Cov fan.  I once had a big argument with him because I said we basically didn't give a shit about them and he said we did.  Just couldn't accept that we think nothing of them. 

He's a very very bright bloke.  Staggering. 

and happier times against the plop.

7 minutes ago, villakram said:

and happier times against the plop.

No, he's not Peter Ndlovu, his name is Steve. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Reminds me once I was completely tired out from work that week, and my missus trying to be helpful and took the smaller automatic car (very new at the time) so to take the kids swimming on a Saturday morning at 730am. 45mins later she rang me in panic and said the car ignition wont start and there is a red light on dashboard. I had to travel by 2 bus journeys and got there, sat on the driving seat and see what the hell was going on. Within sec I realised the car was on D when she was trying to get the car ignition to start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â