All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I keep forgetting that most of you are unfamiliar with Hebden Bridge. 

Funnily enough I was only reading about it recently, before this library spat with it’s neighbours, as I had wondered how it became the lesbian capital of the country. 

For those who don’t know (I would imagine you already know, Mike), but are curious, basically it seems like it’s mainly down to there being a big artistic community there combined with cheaper accommodation in the 60’s/70’s. More liberal, free thinking and the like.

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

Funnily enough I was only reading about it recently, before this library spat with it’s neighbours, as I had wondered how it became the lesbian capital of the country. 

For those who don’t know (I would imagine you already know, Mike), but are curious, basically it seems like it’s mainly down to there being a big artistic community there combined with cheaper accommodation in the 60’s/70’s. More liberal, free thinking and the like.

Yep. It's basically a hippy enclave - lefty, anarchist, gay, lesbian, arty, musical, druggy, pagan, vegan, generally 'alternative'. Real hand-knitted yogurt territory. But still plenty of old school Yorkshire folk, too. It's actually a really nice place, got some good pubs and shops, and surrounded by nice countryside. We go there often for walks or gigs, and we've often said we wouldn't mind living there, but for one major problem  - it's in a deep valley, and prone to serious flooding. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Funnily enough I was only reading about it recently, before this library spat with it’s neighbours, as I had wondered how it became the lesbian capital of the country

No idea why these bits stood out to me... But good to know @mjmooney knows for sure. 

If anybody's familiar with Totnes in Devon, it's pretty much 'Hebden Bridge South'. 

They're the less touristy versions of Glastonbury, basically. 

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If anybody's familiar with Totnes in Devon, it's pretty much 'Hebden Bridge South'. 

They're the less touristy versions of Glastonbury, basically. 

Totnes is such an odd odd place, lots of rich folk pretending to be poor. 

faux-bohemians in Glastonbury festival trousers swanning around in Range Rovers... 

such a fake town. 

15 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Selfies.JPG.6b1f9ae1ce23e6a8f2f98e5ddeeb80d3.JPG

I realised I'm not one for taking photos with my phone when I downloaded Wombo for a bit of nonsense on WhatsApp and realised I hadn't got any photos of mine or other people's faces to work with 🤔

36 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I realised I'm not one for taking photos with my phone when I downloaded Wombo for a bit of nonsense on WhatsApp and realised I hadn't got any photos of mine or other people's faces to work with 🤔

Gallery full of dick pics?

• Haha 1

Â