All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

1 hour ago, BOF said:

ced421096a595e3f7367e22231fd7a34.png

The water in his glass is refracting the black colour of his Tshirt making it look from a long distance like it's a dark coloured liquid, possibly similar in appearance to red wine. 

I can't however explain why Jesus is taking to that boy holding the pen. 

• Like 1
  • VT Supporter
1 hour ago, sidcow said:

The water in his glass is refracting the black colour of his Tshirt making it look from a long distance like it's a dark coloured liquid, possibly similar in appearance to red wine. 

Or the simpler explanation that he has a glass of wine and there also happens to be a bottle of water on the table, as would be typical in a French café. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Or the simpler explanation that he has a glass of wine and there also happens to be a bottle of water on the table, as would be typical in a French café. 

Yeah, I was trying to think up a bullshit sciency argument, being an atheist. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sidcow said:

I can't however explain why Jesus is taking to that boy holding the pen. 

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, I was trying to think up a bullshit sciency argument, being an atheist. 

I only posted it for the benefit of pedants, knowing how VT works :)  Yes it's water reflecting his jacket.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BOF said:

I only posted it for the benefit of pedants, knowing how VT works :)  Yes it's water reflecting his jacket.

Where do I claim my £10?

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â