All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

21 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I got sent this on WhatsApp tonight, and I don't get it...

I was wondering if I was the only one.   The only thing I can think of is a racial stereotype and the effect of cold weather on a part of the anatomy.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Consider yourself lucky Nuremberg 

I think I’ve seen that guys cock more than I’ve seen my own 

I've seen various memes of that guy or other similar 'surprise' ones like 'chicks with d***s' being sent around various WhatsApp groups. I'll be honest, I don't get why it's meant to be funny. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

The bloke who does building jobs for us has a tattoo of a rooster on his bicep, with the words "My big cock". I'm still waiting for Mrs M to make some comment... 

41 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The bloke who does building jobs for us has a tattoo of a rooster on his bicep, with the words "My big cock". I'm still waiting for Mrs M to make some comment... 

Ask-Me-About-My-Massive-Cock-T-Shirt-Fun

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I've seen various memes of that guy or other similar 'surprise' ones like 'chicks with d***s' being sent around various WhatsApp groups. I'll be honest, I don't get why it's meant to be funny. 

I've got a mate in a WhatsApp group who must have sent through every single version of big cock man.  It's so tiresome.  It's got to the stage where you know whatever he's sent through it's going to be an ambush. 

He's also sent through a fair number of chicks with dicks as well.  I think both genres appeal to the same type of person. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've got a mate in a WhatsApp group who must have sent through every single version of big cock man.  It's so tiresome.  It's got to the stage where you know whatever he's sent through it's going to be an ambush. 

He's also sent through a fair number of chicks with dicks as well.  I think both genres appeal to the same type of person. 

Similarly one in particular of my friends seemed to be fascinated by this type of stuff and always forwarded it on. I've seem him drunkenly squeal with delight when viewing them with others. 

He stopped when I told him I was perfectly comfortable if he found looking at pictures of big d***s enjoyable and exciting, that it's nothing to be ashamed of but it was something that just didn't interest me and he didn't need to forward it on. 

• Like 1

Â