All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

2 hours ago, bickster said:

that doesn't really work because it's not the tyre division of Michelin that awards the stars..

Tread carefully now, and get a grip. The ratings are inflated anyway.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/The-Mask-Goes-Over-Your-Nose-by-thattaragirl/51532368.9G0D8

£9! But worth it for the look on the idiot’s faces as you stare at them Roy Keane style. 

I know that we all have to wear a piece of cloth/ paper over our faces, I also know they are basically useless for the job they are trying to do,  i do it because I don’t need virtue signallers who indulge in compliance thinking they are morally/ mentally superior to me because they acquiesce to the man. Bet you’ll be front of the queue for the miracle jab as well.

10 minutes ago, hycus-flange said:

I know that we all have to wear a piece of cloth/ paper over our faces, I also know they are basically useless for the job they are trying to do,  i do it because I don’t need virtue signallers who indulge in compliance thinking they are morally/ mentally superior to me because they acquiesce to the man. Bet you’ll be front of the queue for the miracle jab as well.

Important bit is you do it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hycus-flange said:

I’m not getting into a debate on what’s meant to be an amusing thread. However, mask wearing does reduce the likelihood of aerosol transmission. By exactly how much, is not as clear. But better to err on the side of caution, no? 

Or am I just a virtue signalling prole that should wake up and see that I’m being manipulated by the new world order? 

Here, read this aerosol transmission of COVID 19

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m not getting into a debate on what’s meant to be an amusing thread. However, mask wearing does reduce the likelihood of aerosol transmission. By exactly how much, is not as clear. But better to err on the side of caution, no? 

Or am I just a virtue signalling prole that should wake up and see that I’m being manipulated by the new world order? 

Here, read this aerosol transmission of COVID 19

It was your use of “idiots” that riled me, (as if you are superior) noticed how you said you only stare at them “Roy Kane style” from behind your ill fitting piece of cloth though,  but don't say anything as you probably haven’t got the minerals for a confrontation.

btw, you’re the one who has bought up conspiracy theories 👍

Just now, hycus-flange said:

It was your use of “idiots” that riled me, (as if you are superior) noticed how you said you only stare at them “Roy Kane style” from behind your ill fitting piece of cloth though,  but don't say anything as you probably haven’t got the minerals for a confrontation.

btw, you’re the one who has bought up conspiracy theories 👍

They are idiots though. Idiots is the least offensive term for them. Its not about confrontation or minerals as you put it, but having some consideration for others. We went through this March to July though. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hycus-flange said:

It was your use of “idiots” that riled me, (as if you are superior).

Yet you’re superior to the scientific evidence that says wearing them reduces transmission. Where did you get the information to form the judgement that they are useless? I’m genuinely interested. 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

They are idiots though. Idiots is the least offensive term for them. Its not about confrontation or minerals as you put it, but having some consideration for others. We went through this March to July though. 

Went through masks in March to July, pestilence is still prevalent, ergo masks are not doing the job that we are told they should be doing, as I said, a piece of cloth;/ paper isn’t a good enough barrier for people to get on their high horse to try to shame others to comply.

Just now, hycus-flange said:

Went through masks in March to July, pestilence is still prevalent, ergo masks are not doing the job that we are told they should be doing, as I said, a piece of cloth;/ paper isn’t a good enough barrier for people to get on their high horse to try to shame others to comply.

We went through these arguments. 

Â