All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Shame about the page break. 

Well, yes and no.

I deliberately didn’t quote the Mogg picture. The guy is such an absolute monster that he’s posted that picture of his kids on social media knowing the abuse he and they would get. I strongly suspect he’s used his own children to bait a load of abuse to come his way.

The man is a wrong un in every way I can imagine.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

daily-mix-2507-79.jpg

Out of likes. 

My wife for reasons I can't fathom is a serial collector of chocolate tubs. Heroes, Roses, Quality Street etc. 

She's got hundreds.  You know, they will come in handy sometime. 

Anyway you can trace the reductions but your basic chocolate tub is half the weight of where they were 20 years ago. 

Not even the same size tub.  They are shallower and half empty now. 

I'm convinced in 50 years time you will open a tin of quality street and find a single green triangle in there. 

I reckon chocolate manufacturers would knight the bloke who invented shrinkflation if they had a choice. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Epson printers

You're trying to print something in black and white and it throws a hissy fit because you have no yellow 

Got it. I have reviewed and can now confirm the picture is funny. Many thanks. 

• Like 1

On 02/09/2020 at 22:22, Genie said:

A8-B06490-851-B-4136-8-CE2-4734-C5459-BE

I've been looking at this for two days now and only just clicked what I was seeing. Knew it wasn't a person but just could not make out what it was. Wow do I feel dumb now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I've been looking at this for two days now and only just clicked what I was seeing. Knew it wasn't a person but just could not make out what it was. Wow do I feel dumb now. 

Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

Â