All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Lazenby. By a country mile. Not to be a contrary bastard either. On Her Majesty’s Secret Service is easily the best Bond film, played by the best Bond. 
The final scene, there is no way any other Bond actor could have pulled that off and throughout he puts in the best performance for me in any Bond film. OHMSS as a Bond fan is head and shoulders above any other and thats due to Lazenby. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

On that topic, who is everyone's favourite Bond?

Mine is James

John Bond

Just what a football manager should look like - shirt and tie and sheepskin coat! 

john-bond.jpg

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Lazenby. By a country mile. Not to be a contrary bastard either. On Her Majesty’s Secret Service is easily the best Bond film, played by the best Bond. 
The final scene, there is no way any other Bond actor could have pulled that off and throughout he puts in the best performance for me in any Bond film. OHMSS as a Bond fan is head and shoulders above any other and thats due to Lazenby. 

The final scene is incredible, I would guess a fair few don't even know it or that the song is a bond song 

Lazenby was dealt a shit hand, it's not as good a film as you only live twice which to me is a quintessential bond film, his bond suffers from a stigma around him, in reality his film has aged better than the Moore films

• Like 1

Â