All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

On 25/03/2020 at 11:30, theboyangel said:

whilst his ‘music’ is not my cup of tea at least he appears to have a good sense of humour! 

Every interview, comment I see him make he is taking the piss out of himself and his music. Big respect for the guy as a result.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mjvilla said:

Every interview, comment I see him make he is taking the piss out of himself and his music. Big respect for the guy as a result.

He’s very funny. There’s a collection of hilarious tweet responses from him somewhere

9 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's actually soured milk, usually eaten for breakfast with rye bread.  Only marginally more appetising than dick milk.

Takes me back to summer term at school when the milk monitor wasn’t quick enough to move the daily crate out of the mid-morning sun.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's actually soured milk, usually eaten for breakfast with rye bread.  Only marginally more appetising than dick milk.

Dick is thick in German 

Allgau is a region in the south 

As a side note muller obviously have a lot more product lines here, pistachio muller milch is the absolute bollocks (even if it is probably more sugar than red bull) 

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Dick is thick in German 

Allgau is a region in the south 

As a side note muller obviously have a lot more product lines here, pistachio muller milch is the absolute bollocks (even if it is probably more sugar than red bull) 

207221_1.jpg

• Haha 1

Â