All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

There are more of them where its the literal meaning, gloves are handschuhe (hand shoes) headlights are scheinwerfer (shine thrower) 

The weirdest animal thing I've experienced in Germany is playing with my niece

"what noise does the frog make?" 

"quack" 

"you what?" 

Everyone in the room thought I was the weirdo, they seriously think frogs go quack

Well as QI taught us, only one species of frog actually makes a "ribbit" sound, so they're probably as accurate with quack as we are.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Well as QI taught us, only one species of frog actually makes a "ribbit" sound, so they're probably as accurate with quack as we are.

I thought they made a bud-weis-er sound  .. 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

No replicant was ever that fugly

There's a body shot with cellphone covering her face. Huge improvement.

Saddest thing is the blokes comments. They all think she's gorgeous.

Just now, bickster said:

No replicant was ever that fugly

Very true.

I was thinking it might be some knock off Chines version put together by scrap parts? 

Hannibal Chew sure as heck didn't make those eyes or that mouth.

This is how it begins...

Picture posted online begging for approval, a huge chunk of people don’t get it and respond negatively, I won’t knock her looks in the slightest cos of mr picky and all that but why take them photos? I just don’t get it, it’s created an age gap that isn’t there for say 35 to 28 year olds, younger than that and it just goes weird

it sounds like criticising the girl and I’m really not but I don’t understand the life, it’s like the kid down 5 a side who played like he thought Man Utd scouts were in the bush watching, some modelling agency might check her insta and pick her up

i blame love island...and Jeremy Corbyn

I read a book once, only once, I think it was called The Narcissism Epidemic. It explores the modern need for approval. It's fairly fascinating, it does theorise though that it's not limited to a generation, it's a modern way of life. 

Â